Summer Time Wine Trick

Monday, June 11, 2012

Fancy a handy little trick to your summer wine drinking? If you don’t have enough time to chill your favourite bottle of wine and you don’t want it to get all diluted with ice cubes, simply use frozen grapes. Since I've tried it a few weeks ago, I’ve been keeping a little bag of frozen grapes in my freezer for those unexpected wine-craving evenings on the balcony. Bliss! xo

Loves, what’s your favourite wine? Sweet or dry? Red, white or rose?

P.S: Also, how to save leftover wine and a few gems for wine lovers.
P.P.S: Plus how to avoid lipstick faux pas while drinking wine.

(Photos by Zsofia Zsemberi for exPress-o. Tip via Stephanie Barlow - theKitchn. Big thanks to Zsofi for taking those great photos).

17 comments:

Martie* said...

Great! Thanks for sharing, I´ll sure give it a try!

Morgan Stone said...

Well this is just brilliant! Thanks for sharing the tip!

xoxo, me

Anonymous said...

That is the best trick ever. I keep on drinking my wine with ice cubes and finally now I will be able to really enjoy it. Thanks Diana. Grace.

KristiMcMurry said...

Wow great idea!! I don't really drink wine unless I'm out, so I doubt I'll use it...but maybe I can pass the tip along to friends when they host parties!

HiLLjO said...

YES! So good! Love it.

Roselie said...

What a neat trick!

Alexa said...

Best idea ever! What a cute way to serve wine too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Grace. Oh yes, ice cubes really mess up the wine taste and those frozen grapes totally will do the trick. I am planning to have some wine with them again tonight.

Diana Mieczan said...

Kristi, totally! They are perfect for dinner parties or even picnics.

Amber said...

this is a genius idea. I will be trying this out this weekend.

TheChambrayCountess said...

That is a great idea!! My mom taught me to add frozen raspberries to iced tea to keep it cold (and add yummy flavor), so I am going to tell her about this trick, too!

Tiffany said...

I['m not a wine drinking, but I looove frozen grapes just to snack on!

cheap cosplay costumes said...

That's so great!I love grapes!I'd like to try!

Diana Mieczan said...

TheChambrayCountess, what brilliant idea. I am totally going to try out the frozen raspberries tip. Thanks to your mom:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, oh yes. They are totally scrumptious and oh-so refreshing.

Mal said...

I love this trick!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Annie said...

awesome idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk