Peplum All The Way Through Summer

Monday, June 18, 2012


Since I spotted Kate wearing a peplum jacket earlier this year, I've been fancying dipping my toes into it myself. There is something very feminine yet irresistibly-flirtatious about it, isn't there? With a few takes on the trend it’s hard to decide which one to go for but I love the idea of wearing a peplum top totally dressed down with simple sandals and rolled up jeans. How about you? Is this something you’d wear? xo

P.S: This Zara skirt looks very elegant.
P.P.S: Plus a few more cute trends that you might like.

(Photos by/via 9to5chic, Jamie Beck, Fashionvibe, Gabba Gabba Gorgeous, Garance Doré & The Sartorialist)

20 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

It really is very feminine!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Christianna said...

I love this look! But I have to be careful about where they hit me! Haven't found the right one yet! Here's to the search!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Yes I would.
All these looks are adorable.

Wendy said...

Possibly a toned down version but, honestly, probably not. I'm sure others can't wear this look and make it work but it's a little too 80's for me.

Wendy said...

Erm - *Can

HiLLjO said...

Very cute. I love ruffly peplums.

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna, so true! It's a very tricky trend and hard to wear,(I think). That is why I am thinking about dressing it down with jeans.

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so right, Wendy. It is very 80s, indeed. I like it!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, ruffly are the best!!!

That's Not My Age said...

Gorgeous selection of photos - love that first dress!

Luna said...

Love it. I remember I wore one with a red velvet suit once (80's). I'd wear one today, if I found one with the right cut for me.

Krystal Schlegel said...

Love all of these peplum looks! So chic!
xx

www.krystalschlegel.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

These are great peplum pieces. I love them all.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I just recenlty got a peplum blouse from zara and each time I wear it I get tons of complements. Cheers, Grace

Diana Mieczan said...

That's Not My Age, that first dress stole my heart as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Luna, that suit sounds super snazzy.

Diana Mieczan said...

That is awesome, Grace!

Itbritt said...

I love them. They are gorgeous, and make me feel flirty.

Annie said...

LOVE dress #1

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it stunning, Annie?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk