Office Cube With A View

Thursday, June 7, 2012

How is this for a perfect home office with a view? This gem belongs to a user interface designer, Peter Frazier. After getting fed up with long working hours and lack of exercise he decided to build himself a space that would get him closer to nature and motivate him to start living healthier. Brilliant!

He built his cube on top of a mountain above the Chuckanut Bay in Bellingham, Washington. Peter’s goal was to create a space that is totally uncluttered and simple yet open with a great, calming view. One glance out of those windows would immediately decrease my stress level. Swoon!

Lovelies, would you fancy working from an office like that? What’s your working space like? Do tell. xo

Fun fact: Peter works standing up as it helps him live a more active life!

P.S: Two more impressive offices: in Copenhagen and in Spain.
P.P.S: Also, other cool workspaces.

(Photos by Peter Frazier via TechEBlog)

16 comments:

Meagan :: Mo Pie, Please said...

Whoa, now that looks like one dreamy office space!

ElsaD said...

Wow...I'm speechless! Amazing! xoxo

Morgan Stone said...

This is amazing! I would work all the time if this is where my office was. What an incredibly brilliant idea!

xoxo, me

Dancing Branflake said...

I would love that! Wow! What an inspiring working space!

That's Not My Age said...

Wow - it's amazing. Not that keen on the furniture though!

SimaGilady said...

wow...B E A U T I F U L !
Thank you for sharing :)

xo

HiLLjO said...

Awesome! Love the orange accent.

Diana Mieczan said...

Morgan, such a good point. I would too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Spot on, Tiffany!

linlicious-style said...

great post!

let's follow eachother with GFC + Twitter + FB + BLoglovin?

www.linlicious-style.nl

Liesl said...

Wouldn't that be just lovely!!! :)

BellaGetsREal said...

Not sure if I would ever get anything done in that space...besides daydream and soak in the view.

M. said...

oh, boy! I would looooove an office like this one... what a beautiful view!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha, that is a good point, Bella:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, M. That view makes me swoon:)

little t said...

I want to live here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk