Neon Pops!

Thursday, June 21, 2012
Lovelies, are you embracing the neon trend this summer? It seems to be very popular right now, isn’t it? Since I am not brave enough to wear it from head to toe, I've been thinking about getting a few little pops of it to complement my rather plain wardrobe. I love the idea of pairing up my jeans and white tee with snazzy neon colour nails or a fun bright clutch or even a sassy pair of ballerinas. What do you think? What’s your twist on neon this summer?

P.S: Bit of sunshine:)
P.P.S: And this fun manicure.

(Merissa, Honestly, WTF, Vanessa Jackman, Streetfsn, Atlantic-Pacific)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont wear much neon but I love the pom-pom idea. Need to get one asap. Love, Amy

Natasha Fatah said...

Loving neon this summer!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Lela said...

I have a neon pink pullover that I love. As long as it's not to much and every day, I'm in!

Kristina said...

Yes, I like a splash of neon - I think it looks so cute!

katie walker said...

i didn't think that i was going to like all of the neon, but i'm actually loving it! the pops of colour are great!

have a lovely weekend :)

-katie

laurenjeanallece said...

I love the neon pop! I'm the same way though, too nervous to do much more than a subtle hint with my shoes of jewelry (though I do wear a pair of bright yellow - but not quite neon - pants from time to time, haha)

Christianna said...

Love the idea of neon pops! You should totally rock that look!

Pratishtha Durga said...

I too am a bit apprehensive about neon overall, but pops are something i have tried and loved...

Diana Mieczan said...

Lauren, I have mustard colour jeans that I simply adore:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are always such a sweetheart,
Christianna! xoxo

HiLLjO said...

Those flats are awesome. I love neon and I am requesting neon as part of the gender-neutral colors we'd like our future kiddo to wear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk