Morning Ritual

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We all have our favourite morning rituals, from brewing a hot cuppa and reading a newspaper to having a bowl on cinnamon oatmeal by the kitchen window. For Diane and Todd poaching eggs and making a simple breakfast is one of life's best pleasures. Whether you pair it up with fresh prosciutto or your favourite veggies, it's always the process that makes the morning special and sets you up for a wonderful day. Bliss! Loves, do you have a set morning routine or does each day start as a new adventure? Which one do you prefer? Fancy a bite of that sandwich? (I do).

P.S: And the little thing I started to do lately, and the awesome poached egg trick.
P.P.S: A snazzy GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

(Photos by White on rice Couple)

19 comments:

the southern hostess said...

Yum! That is a perfect breakfast.

Salut, Shoshana! said...

Diana, you have no idea how much I appreciate your early morning posts. It's so nice to find them on my lunch break. Thanks a million!

Julie and Lauren said...

Omg, this is making my stomach growl. Looks absolutely delicious!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww that is SO sweet of you to say, Salut, Shoshana!!! Thank you. Made my morning. xo

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

This looks incredibly delish! Makes me want to learn how to make this!

xo Mary Jo

lisa said...

oh stop it......yyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm poached eggs are my fav's....I just adore eggs smooch xx

Natasha Fatah said...

Oh my goodness, yum, yum!!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

ElsaD said...

Looks amazing! Love that kind of breakfast! xoxo

Chapstick Fanatic said...

oh goodness this looks delicious!

http://lachasptickfanatique.blogspot.com

HiLLjO said...

We don't eat as a ritual but we have our morning routine that I love. Good morning, Diana! :o)

Dancing Branflake said...

Delicious! The only morning ritual we have is prayers. Other than that I am still asleep haha!

Hogger and Co. said...

Oh yes, coffee is a must in the morning routine. And toast for me, cereal for the hubs :)

Amber said...

I do have a morning routine and it always involves coffee..lots of coffee

Inés said...

Oh,my, my...I'm just making it for lunch! with an arugula salad with toasted almonds...ok!, my mouth is watering, I'm better start eating it!
Thank you for the temptation!
Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh me too, lisa! I love eggs:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, morning, sweetie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amber, coffee is a must for me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Inés:)))

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

this is making me hungry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk