Mint Julep!

Friday, June 8, 2012

What’s your favourite summer cocktail? I've always loved the classic Mojito or the delicious Porch Swing but the other day I stumbled upon this Mint Julep that Jenn swears by. Have you ever tired it? I totally fancy having a sip of it on the balcony tonight while listening to Miles Davis in the background. Bliss!

P.S: It's basically tons of fresh mint leaves, water, sugar and (of course) bourbon. Here is the full recipe.
P.P.S: Also, have you entered our snazzy tote GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it.

(Photos by foodess)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Anything with pimms for me, please. I also like refrshing drink like this one. Going to try it. Love, Amy

Paul & Paula ★ said...

I am in love with fresh mint ... specially tea!
have to try this one day... happy week end honey!

Amanda said...

Being from Kentucky (birthplace of the mint julep), I'm naturally inclined to love them! We drink them here during Derby season and at the horse track!

HiLLjO said...

Looks good! I love mint. Hopefully I won't need a favorite Summer cocktail soon...

Alexa said...

Yes! And totally with Miles Davis in the background!

Monica | Hola!design said...

I've never had a mint julep. I'm intrigued, so I guess I'll just have to try it!

xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Peggy, I am totally with you on the fresh mint part:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk