Kitchen Gallery Wall

Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Do you have a gallery/picture wall in your home? Is it in the kitchen? Recently, Balazs and I were invited to a work-type-of-dinner. The couple who hosted lives close to us in a tiny and totally adorable flat. To utilize their space they created an art wall in their kitchen/dining area. They explained, that since this part of their space gets lots of light and it's the place they spend the most time in, it was logical for them to place most of their precious memories there. It was such a hit with all the guests and a fantastic conversation topic while enjoying the meal. xo

Lovelies, would you put a gallery wall in your kitchen? (We have one in our bathroom).

P.S: How about a photo wallpaper or a kitchen food wall?
P.P.S: A super snazzy GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up! Stay tuned:)

(Photos via iVillage, Reckless Bones, BlackBirdApartment Therapy, Hearblack, The Beautiful Soup &  Summerfield)

11 comments:

The Weekenders said...

WOW I love this!! I´m moving in Septemebr so I might try that in my new house!! Will keep you posted :P

Anonymous said...

Kitchen? That is what I need to do. We have a very small place with only one room and a bedroom. The first one is my fave. Jill

Morgan Stone said...

I love gallery walls, and unfortunately I don't have a good place to put one in my current apartment! I love the one in the second picture above. It feels so personal and inviting.

xoxo, me

Jess said...

Love these kitchens! My current teacher is pretty teeny, but I will totally do this one day when I have more space!

HiLLjO said...

I love gallery walls. I think I'll have some! :o)

Cara said...

love love love!

Amber said...

I do have a gallery wall but its alongside our stairs which i guess is a typical spot.

Stop by & enter for $50.00 Shabby Apple Giftcard giveaway!

Hannah Q. Parris said...

I don't have enough wall space in my kitchen to display anything, but I do have an ever-growing gallery wall in my living room...it's great!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I am semi-obsessed with gallery walls. I don't have one yet, but I'm working on gathering pieces for one in the living room!

Love the ones you included here, especially the kitchen!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I agree. That first kitchen is dreamy:)

Nisha Smith said...

I do have a gallery wall but its alongside our stairs which i guess is a typical spot. Stop by & enter for $50.00 Shabby Apple Giftcard giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk