Have A Relaxing Weekend

Friday, June 8, 2012

Blimey, this was one busy week, how was it for you? The only thing I am craving right now is a long bubble bath followed by a lazy night in front of the telly. (Btw: Do you watch Bones? I just recently started to). What are your plans for the next two days? Anything exciting? Do share and in the meantime, here are a few fun links for you to check if you're in a blog-hopping-type-of-mood. Enjoy!

How do you feel about bowl cuts?

Such a clever concept: slice of tea.

Ombre chest of drawers.

Sunny nails.

I simply can't get enough of peonies.

An afternoon with Maria and Mark.

Beautiful bloom gift toppers.

For all the lego-lovers out there. Brilliant!

Swoon.

Peanut-butter cookie-sandwiches - yum.

Postcards from Maine.

I love every single thing about this flat.

Homemade nut butter.

Nine private islands for rent.

Also, there are only two more days left to enter our beautiful tote bag GIVEAWAY! Don't miss it.

Loves, see you Monday morning. xoxo

(Photo via 16House)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish this was my view from my bedroom window. Have a great one, cheers. Grace

Christianna said...

Oh "Bones"! I love it so much! I haven't watched the most resent season yet, I wait till it comes out on DVD! I have all 6 seasons on DVD that are already out! Love those two!

ElsaD said...

Hi doll! I'm about to indulge into some Downton Abbey marathon! NBA playoffs as well of UEFA Euro championships will be the highlights of the weekend! xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

Get stuff done in my house... These paste few days have been quite crazy! Have a great weekend my dear!

Mimi said...

i hope your weekend is going well! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace, I want that view too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna, how cool! I'm on season 3 right now. I am so smitten:)

cheap gothic victorian dresses said...

Love the great view!Hope you have a sweet weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk