Have A Brilliant Weekend

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lovelies, I'm signing out a day earlier this week as tomorrow I'm going for a whole day floral design class. Remember back in February I spotted this article about flower classes? Well, my friend cleverly found and signed us up for a local class. I'm over the moon excited and a bit worried as I'm not too great with plants or flowers but hey, I'm up for it. Btw: What are your plans for the weekend? Whatever you do, make sure to have fun and in the meantime, here are a few fun links to check out. Enjoy!

If you work really hard...

Wish I could be a kid again just so I can get one of those cool creations.

Outdoor movie night - the treats!

Bzzzz...

I'd wear those shorts in a heartbeat, you?

Gasp...

Oh, I am totally smitten with patterns right now.

Wow, incredible stairs transformation!

I'd love to be there right now.

Three times dots.

I can't get enough of farmers' markets.

Busy...busy and totally adorable:)

Perfect for your happy notes.

Oh boy, this hotel looks awesome.

How cool are those cross-stitch cookies?

Sweet Father's Day printables.

Also, there are only two more days left to enter our snazzy GIVEAWAY! Don't miss it.

See you Monday morning. xoxo

(Photo via Note to Self)

17 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

You guys have a long weekend?
Enjoy! My friend's book is being launched this weekend, so I'll be going out to support him. :)
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Enjoy your weekend! I'm actually working an extra day this week, so my weekend is shorter, but I've got a trip coming up soon!

HiLLjO said...

Happy weekend!!! Enjoy your class; it looks AMAZING!

MUAH!

Christianna said...

Have fun at your class! That sounds like so much fun!

Kristina said...

Sounds wonderful, enjoy your class! And share saome pictures of your creations! happy weekend my dear! xx

Melissa Blake said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Take lots of flower pics for us! xoxo

Sage Crown Parker said...

ohhh that looks like a lot of fun, hope you have a great weekend!!!
xo

ps i love love the photo above!

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Good luck to your class and happy weekend.

Tamara Heiner said...

So... does that mean you won't be participating in my blog tour today? :)

Jess said...

Can't wait to hear about how your class goes! Hope you pick up some "sweet" floral skills! Have a lovely weekend :)

Punctuation Mark said...

That class sound like so much fun... Have a great weekend my dear!

Carrie said...

ooh that sounds so much fun. have fun in class!!!

10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Have a wonderful time at your flower class and I love that image--so beautiful and sensuous!


xo Mary Jo

Inés said...

I hope you enjoy your class and your weekend Diana!...plans with friends are the best ones ever!
Big hugs,dear and Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there! 

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Liesl said...

Always love your links and the Happy Notes are too cute!!! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you for all those sweet comments. I had a blast on Friday! I'll post about it this week.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sage, me too. I am utterly in love with that image.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk