Girl Crush (in a jumpsuit)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh boy, how pretty does Hanneli look in her denim jumpsuit and white sunnies? Since last summer, when we talked about rompers (remember?), I’ve been on a look-out for the perfect jumpsuit. Well, no luck so far but seeing those photos makes me crave them even more. It looks extremely comfy and I love how Hanneli rolled up the sleeves for that extra relaxed effect. Sweets, how do you feel about jumpsuits or rompers? Do you wear them? xo

P.S: And some adorable takes on geek-chic glasses!

11 comments:

this free bird said...

I love her denim jumper...and all jumper/rompers in general. So glad to see them back in full force!

this free bird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann On and On... said...

That is super cute. I guess I need to be on the lookout for a cute jumper. The easy of it (how it feels on) alone is worth the hunt. Nothing better on hot summer days. (Besides ice cream)

April Louise said...

This jump suit is so adorable, love it!

Christianna said...

So cute!

Patricia Villamil said...

Huge confession: I hate them on me, love them on tall, slim women.

Cara said...

eh..

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Ann (and yum to ice cream).

Diana Mieczan said...

Patricia, I know what you mean. I have a friend who feels the same way:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, this free bird!!!

Annie said...

this one is REALLY cute! love the dark denim.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk