Fringe-listic Summer?

Thursday, June 28, 2012


Tomorrow morning I'm off to trim by bangs. I was playing with the idea of letting it grow-out but since I keep on spotting tons of girls with gorgeous bangs, I just succumbed to temptation. So I guess it's my destiny that me and bangs will stick together forever - I am totally cool with that, btw:) Darlings, do you wear bangs? xo

P.S: Also, how to blow dry bangs to perfection.
P.P.S: Plus, more bangs awesomeness.

(Photos by/via Jordan Carmignani, Maybe Vintage, Pennyweight, Modern Hepburn)

12 comments:

holtkamp said...

i just grew out my bangs, but seeing these pictures makes me want to cut them again!

Ryan Adair said...

DARN IT! I just grew mine out finally!

sighs. to bang or not to bang.

Lindsay Rondo said...

I love bangs, I just don't have them. the last time I cut them I was a little overweight and I think they made me look like a chubby 4 yr. old. I think the mister was a bit scared. But I loooooove them. I think they look fabulous!

SJ said...

i can't even remember when i haven't had a fringe, i can't imagine not having one! it is a bit of a pain to maintain though :)

Christianna said...

Bangs and I are on again off again, but I do love them!

Carrie said...

ah, i so wish i can pull off straight bangs. they look so pretty on these girls!

10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Nila Kussriani said...

nice photos :)


xoxo
find me♥
Twitter // Blog // Facebook

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally "to bang", Ryan:)))

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, Lindsay, your comment made me laugh out loud:)

Diana Mieczan said...

SJ, totally true!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I really want to get bangs but my hair has been the same length for so long I think I would look weird.

HiLLjO said...

I was growing mine for the summer to keep off of my sweaty forehead but I caved and totally fringed-it-up again! I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk