Fancy A Plant From Stockholm?

Monday, June 25, 2012

Have you ever been to a vintage plants shop? After reading about Byggstudio I am most certain that I need to pay them a visit soon. They opened this little green spot in Stockholm to trade and exhibit second-hand plants and their background stories. Each buyer’s and seller’s details are well documented so the next owner can know the full life history of their new plant. It’s like adopting a new puppy in a way:)  I’m not great with plants by any means but I adore having them around my flat, especially during gloomy winter days, how about you?

Btw: This would be brilliant for people who move often and leave plants behind or for those who travel a lot. What do you think? Would you fancy adopting a plant or two? I surely would! xo

P.S: Also, a Parisian green wall and this awesome glasshouse in New Zealand:)

(via Jokemijn)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, that is the coolest idea I've seen all day. I wish I could just walk there right now. Cheers, Grace

HiLLjO said...

That's cool! I own a vintage plant. My mom had it and I plucked the leaves off of it (ALL) when I was 2. It survived; now I own it and it was present at our wedding :o)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..glad you like it, Grace:) Btw: I wish I could take a stroll there too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..How special, HiLLjO!!! (and how amazing that it survived)

Caren Richardson said...

WoW! That is REALLY cool!! LOVE the idea!

LyddieGal said...

i've never thought about adopting a plant... but i've had a few for quite a number of years, maybe i should write up their histories...
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should, Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk