Drawing On The Wall In Brooklyn

Thursday, June 21, 2012
Crikey, how cool is this flat? This awesome spot belongs to Shantell Martin, a British artist living in Brooklyn. If you ask her friends they would tell you that she draws on everything she can find - from restaurant napkins, dining tables, hands to the walls of her rented flat. Using only fine-point pens she came up with an incredible art piece on her walls. Talking about creative decorating, huh? Don’t you just love the effect it gives? My almost bare walls totally don’t match up with this awesomeness. Bravo! xo

P.S: Here is an interesting article about her.
P.P.S: This place reminds me of room 1208.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be that talened. This room gives a great look into her personality and her creativity. Kisses, Amy

Caren Richardson said...

LOVE it!

Natasha Fatah said...

Love this!
What a play of fantasy!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

HiLLjO said...

That's pretty cool!!!
If I did this, I'd be gettin' bus-ay with some colored sharpies to fill it in, too. ;o)

Almost Friday...

Annie said...

this is so fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, Ha! (me too)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are so right, Amy. That room gives a great insight to her creativity:) LOVE!

Christianna said...

OMG this is the coolest! I'd love to have her come draw on my walls! Wouldn't you?!

dotblogg said...

I will make such graphic projects using my dotpics technique:)))
have a nice day Diana!
J

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Christianna:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk