Chocolate + S'mores = Cookie

Thursday, June 14, 2012

You know those mornings when you wake up and firmly say to yourself that today will be a super healthy day? Well, that was my morning yesterday till I saw this giant chocolate chip cookie that Tara cleverly came up with. Oh, it's not an ordinary type at all; it's stuffed with gooey s'mores. Yup, each bite tastes that much more scrumptious and irresistible. Mm, fancy a bite? I dare you not to crave it now:)  Btw: what’s your favourite cookie? xo

P.S: Here is the recipe if you can't resist it.
P.P.S: And more gooey goodness!

(Photos by Smells like Home via Emily Hodnett)

18 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Oh my god. That look sinfully good!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Anonymous said...

OMG Diana, I need one right now. Cheers, Grace

Morgan Stone said...

Oh.my.gosh. I MUST make this! It looks ridiculously delicious. And ridiculously unhealthy which I'm ok with :)

xoxo, me

deloom.com said...

Shut the front door! I'll have to try this... Take a small bite and then send the rest to my sisters house so I don't eat the whole thing! lol

HiLLjO said...

UM WHAT.

I'm going to the store...

Monica | Hola!design said...

This looks dangerously delicious!
I want one. Or two.

XOXO

livloveblog said...

wow... that's all i can say. wow.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

agreed on the just wow... lol yum!

Michelle Baron said...

That looks absolutely incredible! I can definitely understand not having a super healthy day when you see an image like this! YUM

Have a wonderful weekend!

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts said...

Oh My WOW!! I need this in my life!

Tara said...

Just wanted to drop you a quick thank you for sharing my s'mores cookies with your readers! What a sweet blog you have here!

Diana Mieczan said...

Deloom, giggle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Tara:)

Anonymous said...

Made them with my nephews - these cookies are insane! You can't possibly eat a whole one! They are meant to be shared. Best cookie ever!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, how fantastic!!!! Thanks so much.

Chelsea Joubert said...

Oh my lord!!!! My diet just went left!!!!! This is a must-have!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Chelsea:)

Juliette said...

YUMMIII!
I must make this sweet!

Juliette

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk