Would you dare?

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My darlings, would you dare taking a stroll across that see-through skywalk? I get dizzy just looking at it. This incredible bridge is built on the side of the west cliff at the Yunmeng Fairy Summit in China. The part that gives me butterflies is not the height but that the whole walkway is made of sheer glass. Just imagine the feeling of being 4000 ft above the ground while looking down - eek! Supposedly the brave people that went though the 200 meter path say that the view from up there is one of a kind and totally worth it. Swoon!

Would you go? Have you already? xo

P.S: How about this bridge in Vancouver?
P.P.S: Also, a teahouse on top of the world - incredible!

(via Daily Mail)

17 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Eeeek, I would dare. But I'd be freaking out during the whole time. ;)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

KristiMcMurry said...

I would do it if I felt it was secure, but I would still be really scared!!

Christianna said...

I don't know if I'd have the guts to do this. I'd like to think that I'm bad ass enough, but I don't think I would be...

It does look super cool though!

HiLLjO said...

OMG! I would do it and NOT LOOK DOWN AT ALL. Glass floor? REALLY?!

the southern hostess said...

Wow! Amazing. If I got up the nerve, I'd be clinging to the cliff like that one girl.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

NO WAY!
I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I'd like someone to film a video of what it's like though, I'd watch that :)

Melissa Blake said...

Yikes! That's a definite MOOOOO!!

LyddieGal said...

whoooo i would totally love to take a stroll along that path!
Chic on the Cheap

Kristina said...

I just can hope that the Chinese engineers did a good job building this walkway :) haha!

Anna Safronova said...

looks so fascinating! I'd dare to walk there!


www.mindedfashion.com

Beatriz said...

Yess!

Tanvi said...

OMG!!! I would go but ... would be sh** scared the whole time! :P

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, HiLLjO and Natasha:)

Diana Mieczan said...

the southern hostess, YAY! I love your note:)

Amber said...

OOOHHH HHHEEELLL NNNNOOO ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

jeanette, I found one: (eek) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90aFeIE0ZAE&feature=player_embedded

Diana Mieczan said...

Kristina, I am totally with you on that:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk