This Week's Gems

Friday, May 25, 2012
There is nothing better than stripes for summer....

There is something totally magical about this pendant, isn't there?

This lunch box set would be so great for picnic breaks with friends...

Don't you just love this bangle? It would go so well with breezy summer dresses. (Btw: you can get it in three other colours as well).

Picture this: floppy hat, this tote, flowy shirt dress and your favourite sandals - summer perfection!...

Have you ever been to New Orleans? It looks magical:)...

How pretty are those peg magnets? I want them for my fridge!...

Fun little earrings. They would make a special gift to someone who loves taking photos...

I love this quirky little tee!...

Speaking of statement jewelry, this ring makes me swoon...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

18 comments:

BellaGetsREal said...

Swooning with you

FourJedis said...

I love all of those... love the first dress with those boots, especially! Great finds! :)

Karena said...

Oh I adore the bangle and tote!! Have a great weekend Diana!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Diana Mieczan said...

xoxo, Bella:)

Diana Mieczan said...

FourJedis, that is such a cool outfit, isn't it? I love it so much.

Sara said...

Love that dress. And the big chunky ring!

Dancing Branflake said...

I freakin love that bangle!!! Goodness!

Christianna said...

Those earrings and that print are too cute!

Patricia Villamil said...

Lovely finds indeed! Have a great weekend!

Ana Degenaar said...

I absolutely adore dresses and boots! Go girls!

Ana Degenaar said...

I absolutely adore dresses and boots! Go girls!

HiLLjO said...

Love the lapis lazuli bracelet!!! Have a nice weekend, dear.

Amber said...

that striped dress needs to find its way into my closet.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

That pendant is amazing! I love the dress, too, and the pins are so fun! My daughter is Japan-obsessed, I'm sure she'd love them too :-)

Fashion art and other fancies said...

The lunch box - I adore - out for a picnic. It's deliciously warm here today.xx

Diana Mieczan said...

Amber, I LOVE that dress too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Fashion art and other fancies, how fantastic. Hope you had a wonderful picnic:)

katie walker said...

that dress is great! looks so comfortable and chic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk