This Week's Gems

Friday, May 18, 2012

I adore the retro vibe of this dress and the colour is super cute for spring:)...

Magnolias...

I'm smitten with Mr. Smith's take on classic oxfords. Aren't they fun?...

Luzelle designed this awesome black cabs print in celebration of the Queen's Jubilee! (Brilliant)...

Swoon-worthy engagement ring, don't you think?...

Giggle - "Hole may not be active. Enter wall decal at your own risk"...

On my summer wish list: blue Turkish fouta...

That is one perfect bag, isn't it? (Love!)...

I want to wear this necklace with a slouchy blouse and shorts...

Just ordered those for summer chillaxing...

A snazzy little clutch for casual evenings with friends. It would go perfectly with skinnies...

Darlings, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? Or maybe you are lusting over something special? Do tell! xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

21 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

the ring is so cute!
Tina @ Www.Tinacious.Me

Natasha Fatah said...

Thanks for all the inspiration D! :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

LyddieGal said...

that bag is indeed perfection! Hope you have an amazing weekend!
Chic on the Cheap

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that bag is so perfect for summer! i also think that green dress is awesome! happy weekend!

ElsaD said...

Love the bag (too bad is sold out on the website) Thanks for sharing though...:D

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, oh boy, it was still there this morning. I'm going to email them and ask if they will have a few more sometime soon for sale.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that green dress, Ilene:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tina, I'm totally in love with that ring.

Christianna said...

I'm in love with that hole in the wall decal! Gah, people come up with the best ideas!

I also really love those oxfords! I'd totally wear them!

Have a great weekend!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

ah! i want that leather bag! it's sold out, darn it.

Dancing Branflake said...

That dress! That ring! That bag! Oh, I want to buy this entire post!

Luna said...

The 'hole' got me! too funny.

Vintage Market Place said...

i am giddy over kelly green right now.
I just bought a few new pieces with this color and my new favorite is my kate spade picnic basket i received for mothers day :)

Love the ring what a great timeless piece

and those stripes on the shoes, AMAZING!!
have a great weekend Diana
Amy

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Happy Weekend Love!! I love, love that green dress at the top, what a great color! Love the shoes you just bought, they look so comfortable, I need new flats!

Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

HiLLjO said...

Love the Saressa piece and the hole decal! BAHAAAAHAA!

Inés said...

Aw!, I love that hole too, actually I post that same picture yesterday in my place!, Haha!...The best weeks gems like always Diana!

Have the best weekend, dear!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Sage Crown Parker said...

oh i love the clutch and the bag, so cute!!
xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

That Kate Spade's picnic basket sounds wonderful, Amy! I need one too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Inés:) You're so sweet.

Annie said...

love that bag!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk