This Week's Gems

Friday, May 4, 2012

This navy ombre gown makes my heart skip a beat. Loves, would you wear it? For what occasion?...

Tote with dots...Oh boy, I'm smitten!...

Arrow earrings perfection! They would add such a fun twist to your everyday outfit...

Oh la la, that dress (and it's lace)...

You know how much I love cute tea towels, right? (and those two are on my wish list)...

What a stunning statement piece, don't you think?...

Do you travel with backpacks? This one seems really great and it has tons of pockets for all your gear. Love!...

Even windy days in Paris are beautiful - swoon!...

Just picture wearing them with flowy summer dresses or cute little shorts...

This personalized necklace would make a very sweet gift for Mother's Day...

I simply adore that shade of blue! Isn't this pillow super lovely?...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

P.S: Also, here are a few snazzy gift ideas for the mamas in your lives.
P.P.S: Or if your mom loves cooking, here are a few great cookbooks to choose from!

16 comments:

Jocelyn Lum said...

I love the blue gown!

Polly Rowan said...

Ahhh I love that bag! Wish it was a little bit cheaper!
Also love the tea towels :) really quirky. x

HiLLjO said...

I LOVE that backpack! That is so hilljo-y.

Courtney Erin said...

Wow, that gown is just beyond gorgeous!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Vintage Market Place said...

ya know I love a great tote :)
And love the iadornu earrings

Great picks as always Diana.
Have a great weekend.
Amy

Christianna said...

OMG, this is the very best round up ever! The dresses are pretty, the earrings are awesome! That backpack is brilliant!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Such a divine navy gown. Would wear it in a heart beat;-)

Bestie said...

in my mind, that bag is already on my shoulder! love!

Amber said...

I have absolutely no place to wear that blue gown but I want it...badly!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Loving the necklace! so cool! I love pieces like that.

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, I love what you said:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna and Amy, you girls are so sweet!

April Louise said...

I love the dotty tote and the statement necklace and of course the Elisabeth Michael Pillow...

secondhand bicycles in uk said...

Excellent Articles writing Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
single speed cycle shops london
bicycle shops north london
bicycle shops near london olympic

Eliza Jane said...

Oh goodness I LOVE that dress!!

Fashion Wrap Up said...

WOW! That navy ombre gown is stunning. I love the color navy so much. The coral sandals are completely adorable as well!

Xo - Christy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk