Summer Sunburn Trick

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lovelies, if by any chance you forget to apply tons of SPF this summer, here is a little trick to instant sunburn relief: Simply rub a few frozen cubes of aloe vera onto your burnt skin. Supposedly it soothes the pain and calms down the redness. Voila!

Who would have thought, right? Also, I'd love to ask what's your favourite sunscreen? (I'm on a hunt for a new one). xo

P.S: A little summer lipstick trick.
P.P.S: An awesome GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up! Stay tuned:)

(Tip via Real Simple. Top photo by Nina Leen, 1950 via Forties, Fifties, Sixties, layout by exPress-o )

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant. Im making note of that right now. Love, Amy

christin said...

This is an amazing tip! I love Alba Botanica's line of natural sunscreens.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Christin. I am going to check out their products:)

Natasha Fatah said...

Brilliant idea!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Fleur De Moi said...

This is genius!!!!!!

Dancing Branflake said...

Sooo smart! PS... I love Nina Leen. She's so fantastic!

Young at Heart said...

very cool...in more ways than one.....I use Nivea sunscreen...cheap and good!!

Amanda said...

This is such a cool idea! For sunscreen, I just bought Josie Maran's natural sun protection with Argan Oil this year and LOVE it! Have a great week!

Happenstance said...

That is pretty smart. Love it.

Jess said...

I just saw this idea on Pinterest too! Why haven't we thought of this before? It's genius!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh I totally agree, Tiffany! Nina is AMAZING!

Diana Mieczan said...

Young at Heart, my mom swears my Nivea as well!

HiLLjO said...

That is a great idea!!! If you want to prevent it, eat tomatoes with the skin!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, thanks for that! I love tomatoes:)

little t said...

I seen this on pinterest and it blew my mind. Such a good idea and I'll definitely be trying it!

Anonymous said...

Great Idea. Can't wait to try it. I use Burts Bees natural sunscreen and it works great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk