Spring Toast

Friday, May 18, 2012

Darlings, what have you been snacking on lately? I’ve been having tons of plain whole-wheat toasts with a bit of peanut butter and fresh strawberry slices. Psst: I even skipped a few meals just so I have an excuse to make another one. Yum!  xo

Fun fact: did you know that strawberries pack more vitamin C than any other berries? (More reason to grab a basket-full today on your way home from work).

P.S: Two other scrumptious takes on fruits: frozen banana bites and frozen berries.
P.P.S: And this mega sandwich:)

(Photos by Ryamond Hom for Martha Stewart)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana, I am going to the market right now to get strawberries. Love, Amy

Natasha Fatah said...

Beautiful!
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Amy:) I got some this morning too!

LifestyleBohemia said...

This looks so yummy!
Have a fantastic weekend!
xx
Joanna

HiLLjO said...

I've been eating fruit, too! And almonds. I just cut up a whole cantoulope, pineapple and carton of strawberries last night for snacking!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yum, HiLLjO:)

Amber said...

mmm. That looks really tasty, plus its piled with fruit so you dont have to feel guilty about eating one..or two.

Vintage Market Place said...

oh I just bought a bushel of strawberries last night!!

I have been addicted to spinach and artichoke hummus, ate the whole tub by myself, ;)

AMy

laurenjeanallece said...

I've been doing whole wheat with a dab of ranch dressing and sliced up avocado!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Amber!

Diana Mieczan said...

Spinach and artichoke hummus, Amy? Sounds so good!!!

Annie said...

I love whole wheat toast w/cream cheese, sliced strawberries and drizzled honey - my aunt taught me that one when I was little ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk