On The Breezy Side

Monday, May 14, 2012

After seeing my friend, Jen looking so relaxed and cute in her breezy shirtdresses for the past few summers, I decided to jump on the bandwagon myself. Believe me, there is nothing more comfortable than a loose shirtdress paired up with a thin leather belt, rolled up sleeves, cute clogs and your favourite lipstick on a hot summer day. J’adore!

Loves, how do you feel about it? Would you wear a shirtdress this summer? Do you fancy any of the ones above? xo

P.S: Here are two more, that caught my eye and check out this girl who turns a shirt into a dress - incredible!
P.P.S: Also, some sassy chiffon and those open-back beauties.

(Photos by/via Stockholm Streetstyle, Scotch Soda, Fox on the Run, The Sartorialist & Garance DorĂ©)

20 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

these look so stylish & super comfy!
Tina @ Www.Tinacious.Me

Amanda said...

I love shirtdresses! They're so comfy, yet can look dressed up...and cute with tights in the fall too!

Dancing Branflake said...

I love them but I never have found one that looks good on me. Sigh. One day!

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh I would love that last one pictured
but usually a shirtdress is just a shirt on me :( They are never long enough to cover my bum.
Amy

HiLLjO said...

I LOVE me some shirtdress. I love the purple one up top, too.

Mine is purple with red hearts printed on it. I wear it with a red belt and I LURVE it.

Natasha Fatah said...

I love a good shirt dress - it's the perfect outfit, and so easy to pull together!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Melissa Blake said...

Of course I would! These are great! Happy Monday, friend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amanda, I am so going to try wearing them with tights this upcoming autumn after reading your comment. Thanks!

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Love this round up! I adore shirt dresses and was wearing the leopard one from my line yesterday for mother's day--I need to get more!

xo Mary Jo

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, I have two that used to be Balazs' regular shirts and they fit really lovely with a belt. Maybe you should check out your husband's closet and see if you fancy any of his shirts.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I love that last one too. I'm going see if I can find out where is it from.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love the first dress!!

LyddieGal said...

the purple dress is simple summer perfection!
Chic on the Cheap

amy b.s. said...

loving these looks.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

u have me really wanting to wear a shirtdress tomorrow

*Much Bliss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Stop by and enter~FREE CUSTOM STICKERS GIVEAWAY~ it’s the perfect way to get your ‘brand/blog’ out there!

Ana Degenaar said...

I own 3 shirt dresses and love love love them :)

Vintage Market Place said...

oh thanks Diana, do let me know :)
Amy

Christianna said...

Ooooo, I really like the look of a good shirt dress.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Ana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk