Movie Nights Under The Brooklyn Bridge Lights

Friday, May 11, 2012
Fancy having a movie night under the stars this summer? Well, the super-duper Brooklyn Bridge Park movie nights are back from July starting with E.T. - classic! It's a perfect time to dig out your picnic blankets, cool off your wine, grab some snacks and get mingling with the other movie buffs. And that Manhattan skyline – swoon! Life simply doesn’t get much better than that, does it?  Would you be up for it? xo

P.S: Here is the full line-up if you fancy joining in and more NYC awesomeness.
P.P.S: Remember the floating film theatre or the cool backyard for rent?

14 comments:

April Louise said...

Wow this looks like so much fun, what a lovely idea and gorgeous photographs.

Ana Degenaar said...

So fun and so amazing! I wish they had something like that here :) Happy weekend, darling!

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy weekend to you too, Ana:)

Natasha Fatah said...

Sigh. I love New York!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

That's Not My Age said...

Sounds fabulous - I'd love to come back to NY to see the Schiap./Prada exhibition and a summer movie - I'm going to send my brother a link, he can go even if I can't make it!

Roselie said...

Oh how I wish I lived in NY these movie nights sound awesome!

Mal said...

That is so incredibly cool!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

HiLLjO said...

How dazzling. I love!

Patricia Villamil said...

I love this! We have something similiar in Washington, DC, movie projections on the Mall. In case you wanted to do a feature on it, here's some info:

http://dc.about.com/od/specialevents/a/Screengreen.htm

Christianna said...

I want to go back to New York just to do this! How much fun would this be?!

Diana Mieczan said...

That's Not My Age, I'm dying to see the Schiap/Prada exhibition too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh thanks SO much for the link, Patricia:) I'm going to check it out right now! Muah

Diana Mieczan said...

It would be AWESOME for sure, Christianna!!!

Amber said...

that must be such an awesome experience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk