With the Mother's Day just around the corner, I've put together a guide of little treats for the mamas in our lives.
Here it goes:
1. Pastel-dipped teaspoon set, ($25) - perefct for her morning tea with honey.
2. Hand soap in orange blossom, ($24) - to keep her hands young and fresh.
3. Pink Himalayan salt, ($12) - for her cooking adventures.
4. Bouquet of her favourite flowers - as they make her happy.
5. Nail polish in her favourite colour, ($14) - for the sassy factor.
6. A beautiful ring with the word "mama", ($393) - so she can always have a part of you close by.
7. Snazzy lipstick, ($37) - for the ladylike factor.
8. 1930 polka rose mug, ($32) - because there is nothing better than a cuppa in the morning.
Loves, do you know what you're getting your mom already? Do tell. xo