Have An Uplifting Weekend

Friday, May 25, 2012

Loves, what are you up to this sunny weekend? Balazs and I are planning to simply spend it chillaxing on our balcony, eating tons of those lollies with lavender water (they are so good) and whip up some spinach omelette for dinner tonight. My darlings, have a beautiful weekend and I see you Tuesday morning.

As always, here are a few great links to check out if you're in the mood for some blog hopping fun. Enjoy!

Crikey, a cafe with all things nutella!

Two great sounding summer drinks.

What's really like to write a family cookbook.

Oh boy, sunset.

Thinking about starting your own design studio? Check out those tips.

Britain glows in space:)

The most astounding fact - The universe is in us.

On regret.

What a great way for kiddos to eat veggies.

I'm smitten with egg cups.

The view, the pool, the house - bliss!

Summer nails (88 takes on nailpolish).

Matching shoes.

I can almost smell them. So beautiful.

Flower arrangements.

Eight amazing spots in Australia.

And how about these 4 exPress-o posts all about travel destinations you might have missed?
* Iceland.
* China.
* Poland.
* Britain.

(Photo of the amazing red hot air balloon in Luxor, Egypt by Andrew Kerr via  Guardian)

14 comments:

keishua said...

great links. can't wait to check them out. have a sweet weekend.

Heba said...

happy memorial day weekend ,Diana :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

HiLLjO said...

LOVE that RED!!!

Mmm omelette... I'm making moose-quesadillas!
Have a great weekend!!!

Sal {Daniel and I} said...

That Nutelleria is just the place for people like me! Thankfully my local cupcake store makes a Nutella filled cupcake that is TO-DIE-FOR!

Happy weekend!
Sal x

Punctuation Mark said...

love the image... have a great time my dear!

Silvia C said...

I visited some of the links you posted. I'm so glad you do this as it gives me a few new things to look at during the weekend. I'm finally back to blogging and so glad I get to visit your blog again!!! Have a fabulous weekend.

Luna said...

Ditto on the weekend plans. As to your list, I just knew it was a bad idea to click on Nutella... super bad! Now I have to keep it a secret from our kids.

Anonymous said...

Why are you back on Tuesday and not Monday? You're not celebrating Memorial Day, are you? That's an American Holiday. I wouldn't think you'd celebrate since you're British.

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, sounds delicious:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yum, Sal!! Cupcakes with nutella? I am sold!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww glad you like them, Silvia:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Luna:)

Liesl said...

I hope you had a truly beautiful and fun-filled Memorial Day weekend, Diana!!! :)

Mimi said...

i hope you had a wonderful memorial day weekend! and i wish you a fantastic week ahead! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk