Have A Fun Weekend!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh sweets, it's Friday! Somehow this week flew by for me, how was it for you? Balazs and I don't have anything special planned besides tomorrow’s supermoon picnic watch that I mentioned this morning. It would be so much fun if we could all meet up in a park, bring blankets, drinks, snacks and enjoy the evening together, wouldn't it? Anyway, I'll be thinking about you all while glazing on the glowing moon tomorrow night but for now, here are a few great links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Huge congrats to Melanie and her husband on this little cutie!

One each, please.

Have a quick peek and tell me that you're craving those ice-cream sandwiches too. Yum!

The scrumptious Greenmarket, NYC.

Giggle: The top 5 times it sucks to be in a couple (and here is one for singles as well).

Death by chocolate.

Creamy eggs and asparagus! It doesn't get much better than that, does it?

Fruit balloons - incredibly amazing!

Pitcher perfection.

Princess Di looked super snazzy wearing a bow tie.

Smile!

This marshmallow créme recipe totally tickles my fancy.

Pretty nails.

Flowers make me happy!

Oh-so beautiful.

A few delicious looking recipes for juicing.

Have you entered our snazzy jewelry GIVEAWAY already? Don't miss it! (Only 2 more days left).

And how about 5 exPress-o posts all about lipsticks:
* How to avoid lipstick faux pas.
* The modern rules to red lips.
* Beautiful pale lips for spring.
* Oh la la!
* The red duo.

P.S: Giggle!
(Top photo via Gabba Gabba Gorgeous)

13 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Great weekend to you too hon!
Thanks for all the beauty this week!

xoxo ~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh this week was one for the record books. I am glad it is over...
I am sprucing up the house today with a little spring cleaning and can't wait to check out that moon tomorrow night.
Your plan sounds awesome, we will have our blanket out in the backyard.

Have a great weekend!!
Amy

Liesl said...

This week flew by for me too!!! Hope you have a relaxing weekend...yay for fun links! :)

HiLLjO said...

Awww let us know how your picnic goes!!!
Have a nice weekend and I love the lipstick post roundup! YAY!

BellaGetsREal said...

have a great weekend too.

Patricia Villamil said...

Wish i could be there with you enjoying the supermoon. I didnt know about this. I will try to stay awake a little longer tomorrow to see if i can take a peek of it. Enjoy your weekend!

Patricia Villamil said...

Wish i could be there with you enjoying the supermoon. I didnt know about this. I will try to stay awake a little longer tomorrow to see if i can take a peek of it. Enjoy your weekend!

Karena said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Diana...I have featured an Interview with Tina from The Enchanted Home...

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Mimi said...

i hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Inés said...

The flu had gotten to me last week, so the main things I did were drinking liters of water, and… sleeping...I'm hoping things change this weekend...for god's sake!, because I'd love to see that big moon, and not through my window!...
Have the best weekend!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Bring Pretty Back said...

Love! love! Love! your lists!
Hope you had a pretty weekend!
Kristin

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh hope you will feel better soon, Inés:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww thank you, Kristin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk