Have A Breezy Weekend

Friday, May 11, 2012

Lovelies, don’t you just love sunny Fridays? I’m curious, what are you up to this Mother's Day weekend? As I already had a chance to celebrate my mom when she was here a few weeks ago, Balazs and I are looking forward to a super chillaxing two days. Tonight, we are thinking about catching a movie (any recommendations?) and maybe a late night drink afterwords. Dears, wish you a beautiful time and here are a few great links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Two totally brilliant kiddos! (forward it to 1:30).

Lady Gaga and the Simpsons:)

Stephanie Nielson's thoughts on motherhood give me baby-fever.

The awesome food and fashion mash-up.

I can't get enough of this guy and his amazing voice.

Giggle - piñata anatomy!

Cute mom tatts.

Those melt my heart.

Fancy making your own Mother's Day box?

Bri's Mexico adventures! (So fun).

I love this take on chicken.

Some fruity scents for summer.

A few great takes on spinach.

Also, how about four exPress-o posts all about summer?
* Refreshing sparkler and delicious "porch-swing".
* Summer date ideas.
* Crabbing season.
* Paris loving.

Loves, see you Monday morning! xo

(Photo via bippity boppity boo)


Tinacious Me said...

Great links! Have a wonderful weekend!
Tina @ ww.Tinacious.Me

HiLLjO said...

I read that spinach article last week, I love it! I added some recipes to the rotation with it.

I hope this weekend helps with the nasty week that is now over. I found my red lipstick (finally!) so i'll wear that sunday when we take a pic of me giving mom her Saressa necklace to show you.

Heba said...

have a nice weekend!


Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, that is fantastic!! I can't wait to see the photo:) Have a great weekend. (Btw: So sorry that you had a bad week).

BellaGetsREal said...

Suppose to be warm and sunny this weekend -yeah!

The Vow came out this week, I heard that it is a good movie. I might pick it up myself this weekend.

Natasha Fatah said...

Thanks for the links...will look through this weekend. :)

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

jeanette from everton terrace said...

We're headed up to Sedona, AZ on Sunday for a Mother's Day brunch with my Mom and her two sisters who are visiting. Should be fun!
Happy Weekend.

J. Beaudet said...

Great weekend picks! I hope yours is wonderful!

Mimi said...

we'll be cooking lunch for my mom tomorrow, so i'm very excited about that. :) i hope you're having an awesome weekend! :D

<3, Mimi

Clara Turbay said...

Interesting style!

little t said...

Lady Gaga and The Simpsons? That's brilliant! They have everything covered. Ha

Diana Mieczan said...

Jeanette, your brunch sounds lovely! Hope you had a great time.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, little t. They totally do:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk