Fresh Take On Spring Makeup

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Must be the spring in the air because recently I find myself craving new makeup tricks (but as you all know by now I am totally hopeless in that department). Nothing drastic or unexpected, just want to perfect that fresh natural summer look - exactly the one Chelsa is wearing in that photo. For me, there is nothing sexier than healthy/glowing skin, rosy cheeks, bit of lipstick and long foxy lashes. I fell in love with that lipstick colour so much that I even got one for myself this morning - it's in satin light rosewood shade (different from my usual red but perfect with flowy dresses for summer days).

Lovelies, doesn’t she look beautiful? Do you use makeup daily or like me just a bit of lipstick or a blush? What’s your morning makeup routine? Any tips you’d like to share? xo

P.S: If you fancy trying this look here is what you need!
P.P.S: Also, here are a few tricks to avoid lipstick faux pas.

(Photo by Jamie Beck)

14 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Totally beautious.
I want my skin to be all glowy like that. :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Vintage Market Place said...

flawless
she is beautiful

I love a natural look...a little mascara goes a long way and a dab of blush.

Amy

Christianna said...

I love this look. This is what I've been doing lately, actually! Just a little bit of mineral foundation, rosy cheeks, dark lashes and some lipstick if I feel like it!

I used to do a full face of makeup everyday, but now I'm kinda over it. Hahahaahaha.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, a little mascara goes a long way, indeed! I love wearing it as well. It makes me feel super snazzy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna, I so want to try mineral foundation. Which one is your favourite?

Liesl said...

I've loved this fresh face picture since I first saw it on Pinerest and am loving the idea of a fresher face for spring and summer! Lovely! :)

Bestie said...

minimum, i do illuminating moisturizer and mascara. can't leave house without mascara. for my grandmother it was(is) lipstick, for me, it's mascara!

Diana Mieczan said...

Bestie, my grandma also loves her lipstick:)

bronwyn said...

Looks like I'm in the minority here. I do a full face every day. I have since I was 13! I've just always loved makeup. My mother was the same. Also, I work for a cosmetics company so it kinda goes with the territory. Now that I'm a mom, it's my "me time" in the morning. I find it relaxing. My normal look is a bronzy smokey eye with a peachy/pinky blush and a pale lip. I do this most days. But I do really love the look of lots of blush and you need a lighter eye for that. I sometimes do a look similar to this one but I add just a bit of black eyeliner. I don't feel like me without black eyeliner. ;)

HiLLjO said...

Hurrah! My everyday look is a spring 'trend!' I love blush like that. I HIGHLY reccommend a foundation brush, even for concealer. It makes it look like NOTHING IS THERE!
Also, a great shade of blush like the model's I've used is NARS' deep throat. very purty.

Stacy said...

love it!

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

Amber said...

I love this soft makeup look. I wish I could recreate this look on my own.

Diana Mieczan said...

bronwyn, my very good friend loves makep as well and she always wears black eyeliner , as you. You should totally teach me a few tricks!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, I am totally getting that shade of blush. Muah

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk