This Week's Gems

Friday, April 13, 2012

Have you seen Lauren Moffatt's spring collection yet? It's sinful:) The sassy top...

and this sweet dress are on my wish list...

Even though I don't sugar my coffee or tea, a sugar bowl like this one would be very welcome in my home...

How fitting is this necklace for today? (Are your superstitious?)...

London, baby! Isn't that print fantastic?...

My chevron love affair continues with those sassy pillows:)...

This must be one of the coolest newspaper racks I've seen in a while...

Really love this take on dinner leftovers, don't you? Just need a few of those containers and some chalkboard paint. (Great for next day office lunch)...

Totally smitten with this sweet bag. Perfect for spring strolls around local markets. (There is a pink one too)...

I'm loving lace right now and this beauty makes me swoon....

Those earrings would make even the most casual outfit pop...

Yup, even cups look awesome with stripes:)...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Are you lusting over something right now? Do tell! xo

P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?

15 comments:

.Tinacious Me. said...

the blue bird tote bag is so cute!
xo, Tina
TINACIOUS.ME

HiLLjO said...

That necklace... NEED. 13 is lucky for me. I've even blogged about it before lol
So I'm only positively superstitious. Have a great weekend!!!

Dancing Branflake said...

Loving that lace and that necklace. All your gems are so sweet and cool. Lovely round up!

Natasha Fatah said...

Love that London print!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Vintage Market Place said...

I am in love with that top in the first pic. I love white cotton for summer. So I am lusting over finding white cotton flowy top.

Well my friday the 13th started with sick baby at 2am :( hows that for luck
Amy

Alexa said...

Adore that yellow sugar bowl! :)

Liesl said...

That sugar bowl is lovely, just lovely! I've been loving sunny yellows lately! Hope you have a Happy Friday the 13th, Diana!!! :)

La Feem said...

I love the hat!

Have a great weekend!
xo

Roselie said...

Awesome! Lovve the sugar bowl, the chalkboard containers, the lace dresss oh swoon...

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

oh, I really really want toms chevron pillows for my living room! *sigh*

StreetChic said...

adorable style!!! amazing pics!IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, that is fantastic:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Amy! White cotton is so perfect for summer:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa, aren't they super cute?

SimaGilady said...

Aww.. i just love it all!
Thank you so much Diana for including my necklace,looks so good with all your new finds.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

<3
Sima

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk