This Week's Gems

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lately, I've been feeling the urge to get more flowers for our flat and those string gardens are totally astonishing...

Those must be the cutest jeans ever!...

My friend, Sofia says that hoops always add a bit of sexiness to any outfit. Those beauties surely would!...

I'm crazy about this tote bag. The colour is perfect for this season...

Pretty loafers for spring...

Swoon - knot ring...

Totally smitten with this dress. Such a sassy spring piece, don't you think? (Oh, and it has an open back to it)...

My mom always teases me about my red lipstick, so this morning I got those lipstick stained tea-cups from her in the mail:)...

I rarely wear jumpsuits but this one is calling my name. Isn't it snazzy?...

How perfect is this necklace for Easter?...

Happy Thursday, darlings. What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? Did you treat yourself to something lovely this Easter? Do tell! xo

P.S: Fancy checking out more gems? How about those and those.

21 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Your mom mailed you those? How absolutely lovely and hilarious!
And I love that knot ring. So very beautiful.

HiLLjO said...

haa nice!

I love your finds this week; those polka dot jeans and the dress are so awesome! I think I may need that bunny necklace after we have kids. SO cute.

Hannah said...

I'm loving those polka dotted jeans!!

Christianna said...

That string garden is impressive!

I love that yellow tote! It's kinda perfect!

That jumpsuit is actually really cute too. I'm not usually a fan either.

keishua said...

that tote bag is too cute!! I love the colors of spring.

Ana Degenaar said...

Polkadot pants!? Get out! I need those.

Vintage Market Place said...

I feel ya with the plants, they add so much life to a place.
LOVE MB rabbit necklace, perfect for keeping track of our little bunnies :)
Amy

Hena Tayeb said...

The plants are amazing.. though I'm sure i'd just end up killing them with my evil brown thumb :(
Love the rings and the earrings and the bunny necklace was made for me.. M for my husband and D for my boy :)

Nikki said...

Those dishes are beautiful! What a lucky daughter!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, Tiffany! They arrived together with chocolate eggs this morning:)

laurenjeanallece said...

Those teacups are my favorite!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, HiLLjO and Christianna, that tote is rocking my world right now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana, I need them too:) Aren't they awesome?

Amber said...

polka dot jeans! Oh my!

Sage Crown Parker said...

theres just no way around it your "this weeks' gems' are just the best!! i want them all ;)

ps you're really rushing this week my friend, good for you, hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! xoxo

LyddieGal said...

I'm so glad you got the lip print cups - they really are so perfect!

Chic on the Cheap

tiny dancer said...

Those anthro jeans had me at hello! It's too bad the price tag makes me say, Oh no no no! haha

Tasia

TheChambrayCountess said...

The string planters are so cool! And I love those cups, too, such a great idea. Have a great weekend and a great holiday!

Liz Stanley said...

Dying over those polka dot jeans and turquoise dress. Been loving your blog, thanks for introducing me to it. have a great weekend!

Annie said...

Love that ring!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Liz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk