Read, Cook & Eat

Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Oh boy, it's so good to be back to the regular schedule. Balazs and I had a wonderfully-chaotic yet very relaxing couple of days with tons of candy (way too many) and mostly beautiful weather. So, let's start this Wednesday with a hearty favourite - lasagne. The awesome part about this particular one is that it's actually a cookbook that you can eat. Each page is made of fresh pasta with printed step by step instructions to one of our favourite meals. Crikey, this gem would make a fun gift to a foodie friend for sure, don’t you think? xo

P.S: More scrumptious pasta!
P.P.S: And this awesome take on recipes.

(via Jeannie Jeannie)

16 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

What an awesome idea!
So cool!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

oh,henry! said...

it's great you're back. i've missed you. :)

marissa at the boot said...

i saw this! so incredible and definitely up my alley. i love my pasta and cookbooks, as you know. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww thank you, Irena:) You're so sweet!

Felicity said...

Genius I love it!

Happy day my sparkling friend, I hope the week ahead is glowing,

xx

Jess said...

Holy cow, this is intense! It almost looks too cool to eat!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Ah, I love good food!;-)
Trust you to post something scrumptious!

HiLLjO said...

That is the coolest!!! Makes me want lasagna, also! I make moose lasagna since we don't eat beef. It tastes pretty much the same.

So glad you're back and that you had a nice time. I've missed you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww thank you, Felicity! Wish you a wonderful week as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, I agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, you're such a sweetheart. I've missed you too:)

Annie said...

Wow, that is SO cool! I've never seen anything like that!

Amber said...

that is insanely cool!

Melissa Blake said...

oh wow, that's neat. Glad to see you back, diana! missed your posts!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Melissa:)Glad to be back. Muah

keishua said...

wow! that's very cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk