Paisley Print For Summer

Wednesday, April 25, 2012
The other day, I mentioned to my friend, Sofia that I fancy getting frisky with the paisley print this summer. I’m thinking about getting a cute loose top so I can wear it with shorts and sandals or a pair of rolled-up pants. I got hooked on it after I noticed girls all over the city sporting this super feminine trend. How about you, loves? Would you wear a paisley print dress or a skirt or maybe even a scarf or a blouse? Do tell! xo

P.S: Other sassy patterns: florals, stripes, dots and the snazzy animal prints.

(Photos by Vanessa Jackman, The SartorialistJ.Crew, Stockholm Streetstyle, Karla's Closet via My Fashion Tricks & My Daily Glamour)

20 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I would! I like a little classic paisley - especially in the bright colors of summer.
I knew a woman once who named her daughter Paisley.

Amanda said...

I love a pretty paisley! I'd love a bright paisley sundress or maxi for summer!

Kayla Boyle said...

Paisley. Get in my closet!

A Refreshed Take Off

holtkamp said...

i love paisley in all forms!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Ahh, colour me pretty in paisley;-)

Christianna said...

LOVE it!

Luna said...

Paisley is just so versatile. One of my favourite patterns. Thanks for stopping by :)

HiLLjO said...

I adore paisley; it's my blog background ;o)

Diana Mieczan said...

Did she really, Jeanette? How interesting:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amanda a paisley maxi would look super cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is totally awesome, HiLLjO:)

Bestie said...

i would definitely do the shorts or skirt. love those yellow shorts!

Vintage Market Place said...

I have never been a huge fan but these maxi dresses are changing my mind ;)
Amy

Dancing Branflake said...

That last image is divine!

Hannah said...

I have ALWAYS loved paisley! : )

Natasha Fatah said...

I love paisley! I'm wearing a paisley top on the blog today! I think you saw it, right D? :)

It's so quintessentially Indian! :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Gina Gao said...

The print is great! I really like the design.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Paisley is so beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Bestie, me too! Aren't they adorable?

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes, I did, Natasha:) You look so adorable in that top!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk