NYC I do's

Monday, April 30, 2012

How adorable are those couples? On a quiet spring morning, Refinery29 took to NYC's iconic City Hall to be part of 14 couples' special day. They all opted for a smaller, simpler and super intimate affair and Winnie brilliantly captured those special moments. Recently, our friend, Luke got married in a City Hall as well and afterwards he and his bride went for an egg breakfast to the spot that they had their first date in. Sweet, isn’t it?

Loves, where did you get married? Did you have a big or small wedding? Would you change it now? For those who are not married, would you consider getting married in a City Hall or you fancy a big ceremony with family and friends? Do tell! xo

P.S: Also, this charming wedding on top of a mountain in Colorado.
P.P.S: And this sweet wedding dress.

13 comments:

Hogger and Co. said...

A City Hall wedding is such a sweet and intimate idea; lovely photos!
Our wedding was pretty big, and we enjoyed it b/c it was a giant party with dancing.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Yes, adorable indeed! If I lived in New York I would have absolutely considered it, love the simplicity of it and an egg breakfast afterward sounds perfect.
I had a smallish wedding, 50 guests up in the beautiful Sedona, Az. Reception at a resort. It was just the right amount of people so that we could visit with everyone.
I would have liked to be on a hill in Ireland with about 10 of our closest family and friends instead.

Lemanie said...

Awww how pretty!! I've always wanted a big wedding one day until recently. These small intimate, close friends & family weddings seem much more fun & special! I love the non-traditional dresses!! =)

Lemanie's Randomness Blog

Christianna said...

These pictures are sooooo sweet!

Young at Heart said...

On the roof of a pink building on Catalina by an octaganerian called Fern who took the pictures while she married us!!

amy b.s. said...

i am in love with these photos.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jeanette, egg is their thing:) Btw: Your wedding sounds wonderful and the hill in Ireland idea is totally dreamy. I'm totally dying to visit Ireland again - such a magical place.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lemanie, me too. Non-traditional dresses can be so amazing. Btw: how cool is that plaid jacket? Love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..how sweet, Young at Heart!!!

Natasha Fatah said...

I saw these on Refinery last week! So beautiful, actually made me tear up. :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

HiLLjO said...

I love this. It was my "dream" after I planned our whole wedding to do this. I think it's adorable!

Alexa said...

I love these photos. Love the henna tattoos.

Diana Mieczan said...

It's beautiful, isn't it, Alexa?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk