Have A Magnificent Easter Weekend!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lovelies, I'm signing out this week a day earlier to start on the Easter celebrations. First stop, picking up friends from the airport tonight. Balazs already started preparing the ham as we are hosting a brunch on Saturday but on Sunday we all are off for a huge lamb feast to our favourite restaurant. Besides that I'm planning to eat my weight in Cadbury eggs that arrived this morning from England (thanks, mom) and enjoy filling up our flat with overall chaos.

My sweet darlings, how about you? What are your plans for this long weekend? Wish you a beautiful one filled with egg hunts, full bellies and tons of kisses. I see you Wednesday morning. Miss you already and here are a few fun links for you to check out between the celebrations. Enjoy!

Same here:)

Fourteen stunning French sunsets.

Perfect Easter cupcakes!

Are you as busy as you think? (Great read).

How to turn any cheese into dessert.

A Family - friendly workplace. (the European parliament).

This house is amazing.

Did you hear? The sock bun is taking over!

A tumblr all about celebrity close-ups. (uh-oh, I can't stop looking at it).

Snazzy.

Such a fun kitchen wall.

Hot cross buns remind me of my mom:)

Micro house for only $200!

Ever wondered what does it take to come out with a really great idea? Here it is:)

Seeing NYC by bike.

DIY: snazzy elbow patches.

Sweet.

I want to go hiking here.

Photobooth fun!

Eight pretty spring lipstick shades. (This one is my favourite).

Bag-licious.

And how about these two exPress-o posts all about Easter that you might have missed?
* Grass eggs.
* Homemade Cadbury eggs:)

(Photo via Amanda Jane Jones)

24 comments:

Mal said...

Have a lovely weekend and a wonderful Easter!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Sarah said...

Ha! I loved that bundt pan kitchen wall so much last fall, that I bought one of the pans she linked to on ebay.

HiLLjO said...

Will miss you tomorrow! Have so much fun and eat a creme egg for me... or 4 ;o)

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Have a wonderful Easter! Hope it's wonderful and sweet!

xoMary Jo

Christianna said...

Your Easter plans sound divine! (some pun intended).

Easter will be filled with church followed by a KFC picnic at my brothers house. And of course hiding eggs for the my 5 little nieces and nephews to find! It should be a lovely day!

the southern hostess said...

Have a wonderful Easter weekend! Great links. :)

nicole said...

Your Easter plans sound wonderful! Enjoy! xo.

Inés said...

Oh, I will miss your ExPress-o posts tomorrow, Diana!
I'm hosting a lunch on Sunday with family and firends, lots of kids between four and thirteen and hundreds (literally) of chocolate eggs...I'm hopping they find every one of them, because the sun and the chocolate turn my garden in a really sticky place...
Have a wonderfull Easter holliday, dear!
Big hugs!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Melissa Blake said...

I love that photo! Happy Easter, friend!! :)

Karena said...

Family friends great food!! I miss you my friend!

Have a wonderful weekend!


xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Enjoy the Cadbury egg feast (I'm sure Balaz will cook a great brunch as wel!)

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

TheChambrayCountess said...

Happy Easter!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your guests!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Happy Easter! Now I'm craving Cadbury eggs, too~ enjoy!

Alexa said...

Dude that micro house is insane! And happy Easter weekend my dear! :)

Liesl said...

The sock bun IS totally taking over! LOL! Happy Easter to you too, Diana!!! :)

Clara Turbay said...

i´m happy with this blog every time better.

amy b.s. said...

hope you had such a great weekend!

Catherine said...

Your lamb feast sounds fabulous! I celebrated Easter with a glazed ham, cheesy potatoes, and orange rolls. It was delightful.

Cute blog! (I'm a new reader.)

XO,
Catherine
FEST (food, style & travel)

Annie said...

LOVE this picture :) I hope you had such a wonderful weekend Diana! xo

LifestyleBohemia said...

Hope you had a fantastic Easter weekend!
xx
Joanna

Jess said...

Hope you had a lovely Easter holiday with your friends and family!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so cool, Sarah:) And HiLLjO, we had a wonderful time and I ate tons of chocolate eggs:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Inés, you are so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it, Alexa? I ADORE that house and Catherine, yum! Your orange rolls sound sooo good!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk