Have a breezy weekend

Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh boy, it was a short week for me but it proved to be a busy one as well. Balazs and I are looking forward to apple pancakes and Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight. Besides that we don't really have plans - just catching up on sleep and taking a few long strolls on the island. Lovelies, what are you up to in the next two days? Any cool or exciting plans? Do tell! Also, as always here are a few fun links to check out if you're in a blog-hopping-type-of-mood this weekend. Enjoy!

This almond butter looks scrumptious.

Dog plates - yup, they are super cute!

This salad.

Chuck Close on inspiration. (make yourself a cuppa and watch that video).

And here is one more, on not being perfect.

A great modern-vintage mix!

Pixie cut bride.

Adorable kiddos and snazzy glasses - oh la la.

Minty.

Swoon-worthy wedding dresses. (In love with the last one).

Sushi etiquette.

Remember this bridge in Vancouver? Here is another amazing photo of it:)

Miso butter? (Yes, please).

Famous clouds.

This flat makes me weak in my knees.

Fancy discovering a few new bands? Check this out.

Oh boy!

The awesome Garnish has a magazine now. (It's beautiful).

Nine super snazzy maxi dresses for summer.

And how about these four exPress-o posts all about cycling you might have missed?
* Icons and their bikes.
* NYC biking.
* Sink your bike.
* Cycling - Parisian Style.

Loves, see you Monday morning. xo

(Photo by The Sartorialist)

12 comments:

HiLLjO said...

YUM! Apple pancakes!!!

No exciting plans here however, there is a tornado outbreak warning and we're in the moderate risk area so we'll be staying in tomorrow.

Next week I have a short week, no Friday! And then no Monday, Tuesday (my birfday) so I'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

I want to go biking this weekend. Have a nice one. Love, Amy

Jo said...

This picture is so great! have a good weekend. :)

Natasha Fatah said...

Ok, Diana. I'm putting it out there: I really want to make this list one day. *fingers crossed*

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Ashley Feader said...

Hi Diana - thanks for the link love! Great blog you have here!!

www.tenandthree.com

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

LOVED these links!

Roselie said...

Awesome links! The wedding dresses, the sushi etiquette, the pixie cut bride and all the others, awesome!

Karena said...

Great fun image Dianna!! Enjoy the weekend!

I am having a $100 Gift Card Giveaway from Soft Surroundings If you would like to enter.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karen

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, HiLLjO! Hope you had a safe weekend.

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should, Natasha:)

Christianna said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! You're awesome! I just got back from LA and hanging out with some awesome new bands that I can't wait to share with everyone!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Christianna!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk