Girl Crush Parisian Style

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I bet you've seen Madewell's spring collection already, right? Well, as much as I'm smitten with the whole thing, I simply can't get enough of this cutie and her outfit. The look is not only effortless but it also oozes femininity on all levels. The dress, the rolled up sleeves, the pointy flats -  oh la la, my idea of spring perfection (right out of Paris). J'adore!

Lovelies, would you wear it? Doesn't she look pretty? xo

P.S: You can shop the whole outfit here.
P.P.S: Another cutie straight from city of light.

(Photo via That Kind of Woman)

15 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

I was literally just thinking today that maybe I should do a post of some of the French bloggers I love and follow.

We're on the same wavelength lady...oh la la. ;)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Vintage Market Place said...

she looks straight out a french film soooo cute

I am not one for vertical stripes.
I am tall enough as it is ;)

Amy

Fifi Flowers said...

ooooh to be a girl living in Paris... FAB!

Christianna said...

She has great style. It's really feminine but it's also really rock in roll. I'd totally dress like this!

Ana Degenaar said...

This is beyond gorg. Swooning.

Alexa said...

I love it! And I love her little flats!

Dancing Branflake said...

I'm crushing so hard right now! It's seriously making me rethink my wardrobe, haha!

Roselie said...

Oh she's so cute! I love her outfit...

marissa at the boot said...

cuter than cute. i love the hat so much! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Natasha! We totally are, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Doesn't she, Amy! I think that too!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Those flats are the coolest, Alexa. Totally caught my eye as well.

Jess said...

I am very intrigued! Headed to check out their new collection!

HiLLjO said...

I like the flats, too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, you will love it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk