Baked Asparagus Fries (oh yea, baby)

Monday, April 23, 2012

Last October my life got super scrumptious with the baked avocado fries, remember them? Since that day I've been on a hunt to try the whole baking ordeal on another of my favourites and here is it: baked take on asparagus. The even cooler part is that Jenny whipped up three mouth-watering sauces to complement the dish. (The roasted garlic and lemon aioli totally tickles my fancy).

Loves, would you try this take on asparagus? (Full recipe here).

P.S: Also, thank you for all the wonderful anniversary wishes. Balazs and I are totally chuffed to have such great people around us. Means the world! xo
P.P.S: And here is another great avocado and asparagus twist.

(Photos by Teri via Sarah)

19 comments:

KUCHARNIA, Anna-Maria said...

Oh yea, baby!!! :D

SomeKindOfStyle said...

Mmm...looks so yummy! need to try, it..xo

That's Not My Age said...

It's lunchtime in London - I want these now!

Ana Degenaar said...

Oh my golly! I want SO bad.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I would but not now. It was 100 here in Phoenix this weekend and the last thing I want to do is turn on my oven. :)

Jess said...

Mmmmm I love all things asparagus and all things battered in breadcrumbs! Sounds like a dream!

Stephanie said...

Ooh, these sound so good!! I've been eating so much asparagus lately, it's ridiculous!

Kayla Boyle said...

Love asparagus. Must try.

A Refreshed Take Off

Diana Mieczan said...

I want to be in London right now, That's Not My Age:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, Jeanette! It's that hot? Please send some of that hot weather my way:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Such a great combination, right, Jess?

Vintage Market Place said...

Heck Ya!!!
Two of my favorite things
fried, and asparagus ;)

I come from the land of fried foods, diners and grease shacks.
I miss good fried snacks.
Zucchini, mushrooms, ravioli oh the list goes on and on...
Amy

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

These look fantastic!!! Yum yum yum!

Polly Rowan said...

wow these look ridiculously yummy! I'm so hungry now! xx

daisymay aka Chantele said...

OMG I want some now! They look so yummy and moorish I bet.
Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography
My Hub Pages

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, Amy...I LOVE fried zucchini:))

Lady Grey said...

Oh YUMMMMM! Those sound amazing : )

Annie said...

I LOVE asparagus. I would totally try this :)

vintch said...

STOP IT! These look AMAZING!!! such a great idea:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk