Travel Fantasy: The Ultimate Hideaway

Thursday, March 15, 2012

With this nicer weather I’ve been daydreaming about a lazy beach getaway and after spotting those Maldives photos, my head is spinning! Just imagine spending a week in this ultimate hideaway on the private island of Dhuni Kolhu. Sounds tempting, doesn't it? You could enjoy swims at sunrise, afternoon sunbaths on the beach, and if you feel a bit adventurous, you could also take a fishing or snorkeling trip. The best part for me would be the absolute quiet, and dozing off to the view of falling stars. So romantic! Are you in? Have you been to the Maldives before? xo

P.S: Also, here are a few more swoon-worthy spots, including this Peruvian oasis.
P.P.S: Don't miss our snazzy GIVEAWAY!

(Thanks, Sage. Photos via Maldives & Buscut)

16 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Btw: how beautiful is the water?

Diana said...

Snazzy!! Have I mentioned my stepdaughters love using that word and taught it to their grandmother the other day when she said "Cool" and then asked if that was still the word to use, my stepdaughter said "I use Snazzy" LOL!!

BTW this is an amazing place to vacation, I would love to be there right now, look at that water! xoxo

Jes said...

wow! would LOVE to go there.
xx jes

www.twosmuppies.com

Punctuation Mark said...

these islands are amazing!!!!

Sara said...

I would love to walk that plank!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..I LOVE that, Di!!! Your stepdaughters are awesome and snazzy is THE word, indeed...hahah
Btw: we should totally pack and fly there right now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Sara!!!

Justine said...

Oh my god. This looks like heaven.

Justine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BellaGetsREal said...

Gorgeous water!!! My hubby would be in love with this place.

shopgirl said...

just dreamy Diana....:-)

Heidi Adnum said...

Looks amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Bella, you should totally take him there for a romantic vacation:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Reese, indeed!

Amber said...

my goodness, that would be a dream vacation!

A Girl, A Style said...

Oh my gosh, this must be what paradise looks like! Now that I live in England, I often have fantasies about jetting off to a tropical island and just lying on a beach for a week (even though my pale skin couldn't actually handle it). Utter bliss!

Briony xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk