This Week's Gems

Friday, March 30, 2012

A sassy belt to transform your favourite dress this spring...

How sweet is this "seven lucky nuggets" bracelet? I adore understated pieces like this one....

Remember when we talked about pyjama pants trend? This pair looks super cute...
This print would make a beautiful addition to any living room. I adore the colour...

That hanging light would look so cool in a loft or a spacious kitchen:)...
We are going for a wedding next month and this lace beauty totally hit the spot for me. Isn't it snazzy? (A bit of lipstick and you're ready to roll)...

Giggle - the bookclub one is on my wish list!...

Those flats, skinnies, rosy cheeks and your favourite white tee - outfit perfection...
Turquoise ring! Would make a great everyday piece...
This apron = LOVE...

Happy Friday, sweeties! What caught your eye this week? Any favourites? Did you treat yourself to something awesome this week? Do tell. xo

11 comments:

Roselie said...

I love love love that first belt...

Anonymous said...

Ha! The little tote is hilarious. I'm ordering it right now. Happy weekend to you. Cheers, Grace

Cara said...

happy friday!

HiLLjO said...

I am ROLLING on the floor over that tote! "I can hear chocolate foil..." OMG THAT IS MEEEEEHHH!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, you found some very pretty belts and I love that ring, too!
<3

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO & Grace, Yay! I am totally smitten with those totes as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, isn't it cute? And it adds such a cute element to the dress.

Anonymous said...

I am crazy for those striped flats. Have a great weekend. Love, Amy

Amber said...

that sassy belt would look great with any dress. I think I need it :)

Vintage Market Place said...

aaa, love the canvas bags!!!
Amy

Helena said...

LOVE the hanging light so much!

katie said...

ohh so pretty! love the black dress with the belt :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk