This Week's Gems

Friday, March 23, 2012

Daphne van den Heuvel loves stripes...I love her for that and her awesome illustrations!...

I don't wear heels much but those toe patch beauties are rocking my world right now...

The coolest whisker, ever!...

Wouldn't this necklace make a heartfelt Mother's Day gift?...

A cherry red dress for spring dates...

This market bag would be perfect for morning trips to the farmer's market, don't you think?...
Striped ballet flats perfection. Just imagine wearing them with your favourite jeans:)...

Great office solutions: a few of those plastic bottles to keep in order your tea-essentials, like honey or milk...

A great way to say I love you with one of those cards:)...

I fancy the pants-off this tassel bag. What a great colour!...

Fancy getting something special for your anniversary this year? How about this custom illustration marked with "places you have been and the places you will go together". Sweet!...

Here is an awesome planner that Ana made especially for bloggers. Bonus: it's totally free. You can download it here. (I just did!)...

Loves, happy spring Friday! What caught your eye, any favourites? Did you treat yourself to something snazzy this week? Do tell...xo

P.S: Have you entered our beautiful GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it!

27 comments:

Justine said...

Love that tassel bag! Have a great weekend doll!

Jes said...

i love that market bag! and the toe patches!!
great pics, as always :)
xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

HiLLjO said...

That bag is ridic!!! Oy!
Love it.

Have a beautiful weekend, love! Thank you for all the love you left me while I was out last week!MUAH!

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh, Ana! always so amazing with her creations.

Lovely list, Diana. I think more of my shoes needs patches.

amy b.s. said...

i am so loving those heels!

holtkamp said...

i love that market bag - it's perfect!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, you're such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that you're feeling better:)

Diana Mieczan said...

She is awesome, isn't she, Tiffany?

TheChambrayCountess said...

I need one of those whisks! And I love both of the shoe picks, too. Have a great weekend!!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Adore her creations. So fancy!

Melissa Blake said...

That whisker is just awesome!! Happy weekend, Diana!

Christianna said...

Ok that blue tassel bag is awesome! And that illustration, also awesome!

Vintage Market Place said...

All looks great!
You always have such great week ending picks to share.
Have a great weekend Diana,
I know you will spend it with your sweetie in fun relaxing ways.
Amy

Fleur De Moi said...

Gems indeed. I want ALL of these things!

Chapstick Fanatic said...

1. I saw that market bag recently and I am totally in love with it.
2. I keep a little basket at work that sits behind my desk with all my yes essentials. That way when people come into my office it doesn't look messy.

Have a great weekend!

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Punctuation Mark said...

that IS the coolest whisk ever...and i want it!!!!

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Love your picks--and excited because I think you will love my new mint bag with tassel fob coming very soon!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That whisk is seriously awesome! Have a great weekend!

Liesl said...

Loving that first illustration...so fun! Have a lovely weekend, Diana!!! :)

Shauna (Fido and Wino) said...

Awww- I love that necklace :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love the first pair of shoes! v cute. have a great weekend! xoxo

LyddieGal said...

ahh that tassel bag is just gorgeous!
Chic on the Cheap

Roselie said...

I love those toe patch shoes! I 'd totally buy them... And those plastic botts for leea essenttials are super useful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like them, Amy:) You are so lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love your little basket idea, Chapstick Fanatic:) And Mary Jo, I can't wait to see it.

La Feem said...

Love those shoes!

Sima G said...

Diana my dear,you always have such beautiful picks to share.
Thank you SO much my friend for including my necklace into your amazing blog!
Just love it ALL!

XOXO
Sima

*i did not send your little dog tag,yet,oh my i was so busy remodeling the house,almost done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk