This Week's Gems

Friday, March 16, 2012

Those two dresses are must-haves this summer - swoon!...

My mom loves all-things-pasta as much as I do, so I just ordered her this ravioli mold for (the British) Mother's Day...

Those are the coolest sandals ever! (Check out the detailing)...

One snazzy clutch!...

A cool little avocado tool.You can peel, pit and mash with this little rascal...

Statement ring perfection!...

Sounds so refreshing...

'I love my bike' print!...

Sassy shorts for warm day! What a beautiful colour...

I would love to wear this necklace with a pair of cute sandals and a flowy floral dress...

Darlings, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S: Have you entered our GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it!

(Sandals via The daily muse)

12 comments:

FourJedis said...

Gosh darnit, Diana. I want every single one of those posted items. Thank goodness you are female, and I'm married... otherwise I would run away with you forever. ;-)

Lady Grey said...

Me too... all gorgeous! I love the dresses, the ring... and that ravioli mold is so cool!
xoxo
Have a fabulous weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahah...FourJedis, your comment made me laugh out loud! You are such a sweetheart!

Diana Mieczan said...

I hope that my mom will love that ravioli mold, Vanessa:)

Audrey Leighton said...

So many lovely ideas...those dresses are beautiful, as is that clutch!
xx

Be Frassy

Monica | Hola!design said...

the shorts are amazing! I want everything else you posted, too, like the avocado tool!

happy friday!

Jes said...

LOVE those dresses! except, i need it to look like summer first before i can dress like summer :)
xx jes

www.twosmuppies.com

Amber said...

those shorts are really cute. I need to add to my collection of shorts for the impending warm weather.

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, isn't that avocado tool great? I totally need to get it.

Christianna said...

Loving the dresses and that clutch!

Roselie said...

Ravioili mold?! Avocado tool! Want want want! ( Can you tell I love cooking?! ;)

TheChambrayCountess said...

I love these weekly wrap-up posts! I love the dresses, that clutch, and I totally need that avocado tool! (esp today, since I want to make green food ;))

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk