This Week's Gems

Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting (impatiently) for EmersonMade's spring collection to arrive. I especially fancy the pants off this dress & that statement ring. Yay!...

Spring is in the air! Wouldn't you fancy getting a delivery of those stunning tulip magnolia branches right to your home? (You can order them here.)...

I simply adore this print:) So fitting for spring...

Snazzy little gold pots for your living room:)...

:)...

Those two syrups would add a fun twist to boring sparkling water...

Two sassy accessories: braided knit tie for your hair and charming corsage rose for your dresses and tops...

Another big bag crush:)...

What a perfect trio!...

This necklace would make any mom super happy. Melts my heart!...

Loves, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

18 comments:

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

The flowers - so pretty. I can taste spring. The sun is high and golden. Have a fun weekend. xx

Jes said...

those little gold pots are amazing.
must try to snag some for my house!
xx jes

www.twosmuppies.com

Morgan said...

Loving the gold pots!!

Mal said...

Those branches are so lovely! Such a great way to bring some spring indoors

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Michele said...

Love all of the flowers and the little gold pots! Everything is so pretty!

Dancing Branflake said...

Those magnolias are my most favorite flower! Such a sweet note of spring in this post!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Fashion, Art and other fancies! It feels like spring today:) yahoo!

Diana Mieczan said...

I need one of them too, Jes. Aren't they snazzy? And Mal, exactly:) I love your comment.

Stephanie said...

That bag is gorgeous!

HiLLjO said...

The flowers are beeeeautiful!!!
Have a nice weekend!

amy b.s. said...

that dress is definitely worth the wait!

Amber said...

Im in the process of redecorating my living room and those pillows would look great in the space!

Hadas -I am your fashion mannequin said...

very pretty :)

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Lovely finds. I would love to have magnolia branches arrive at my door wrapped and ready to put into a vase!

wishing you a happy weekend!

xo mary jo

Sage Crown Parker said...

once again a lovely list!!
yes, i sooo want a room full of magnolia branches!!!!

Juultje said...

love it all!!!! The bag, amazing!!

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Amy and Amber, I am so swooning over those pillows.

Annie said...

LOVE the gold pots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk