Snazzy Nails

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Picture wearing a cozy striped top with a pair of rolled-up pants, comfy nude-colour flats, no makeup, just a hint of rosy cheeks, maybe a French messy bun and this polish on your short nails - outfit perfection!

Loves, would you wear this shade? (I'm sporting it today and it makes me feel snazzy). xo

P.S: It's a Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in cinna-snap (and under $5). Love!
P.P.S: My other favourite nail polish.

(Photos of Phoebe by Rory van Millingen via Sous Style)


Anonymous said...

You have such a great eye for all-things-stylish, Diana. On my must have list for sure. Cheers, Grace

Sara Szatmary said...

Oh so lady like!

Diana Mieczan said...

You are SO sweet, Grace!

Hogger and Co. said...

So fancy to have nails that pretty while grating :)

Vintage Market Place said...

I would and I think I own a color very similar :)
I love your description of what to wear with it too!

Ann said...

Oh I definitely would...
I love that shade.
Though I can't grate and do most of the chores with that glam nails.

Ry Pepper - Arts and Dafts said...

You had me at cheese grater.


Helene og Henriette said...

Im loving the shade! I have one similar to this, only a bit darker. And i'm so wearing it on saturday, girls night out ;)

Have a nice day!
Love Helene

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Smita and Amy, thanks so much. Glad you like it:)

Inés said...

It´s a beautiful shade, what a gorgeous chef you made!
Big hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk