How To Blow Dry Bangs To Perfection

Thursday, March 1, 2012


Fringe at times can be like a wild animal that doesn’t want to be tamed, don't you agree? Many girls tend to say that they've tried the look but sadly they lost the taming game. I think, I finally managed to master the trick and I was so thrilled when Kristen and Rubi posted this tutorial as that is exactly how I blow dry my bangs. I sent the link to my entire group of friends with a little note, "now you know - go for it". (Little tip: I use this hair serum that helps it too).

So, darlings here are the step-by-step instructions if you fancy giving it a go. It takes practice but when you get there you will be bang-licious for sure! Do you wear bangs? Have you before? Planning to? What are your tricks to bangs-perfection? xo

P.S: This cutie and her fringe!
P.P.S: Swoon...

10 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Yes, I have my own routine that must be done in order to have my hair lay perfect. I have horrible cowlicks in the front so even my hairdresser can never get it to lay right. I always have to come home and re-do it
Amy

C... said...

Oooh great tutorial! I will have to try it.

Stephanie said...

Yup, I have bangs right now! They're on the longer side at the moment, so lately I've been relying on a straightening iron to keep them under control.

Ry Pepper - Arts and Dafts said...

And I was JUUUST starting to get over my bang envy! Lovely tutorial. Gorgeous photos.

Designwali said...

ooh i waas just thinking of getting bangs done again...but taming them always makes me regret getting them....

Lori said...

Even though having a fringe can be so fussy sometimes - I LOVE my bangs! My stylist taught me ways to blow dry to perfection - very similar to these tips!

Anonymous said...

I am so getting bangs now. Thanks, Diana. Happy weekend, love Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Designwali, I totally know what you mean. Sometimes its so hard to tame them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, fantastic!!!

TheChambrayCountess said...

I don't know why I keep getting bangs when I have cowlicks on my forehead that makes wrangling my hair difficult, but maybe these tips will help!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk