Have a Magical Weekend!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? As I mentioned in the morning, Balazs and I are staying in tonight, cooking pasta and listening to some soothing Miles Davis tunes. Tomorrow we are off for a short train ride to visit Balazs' family that we haven't seen in a while. Besides that I'm planning to catch up on sleep and have at least one super long bubble bath. Sweets, have a magical weekend and as always here are a few great links for you to check out if you are in blog-reading-type-of-mood. Enjoy!

Do you remember the aurora borealis last January? Here are a few more photos of it. Breathtaking!

Interesting new solution for a worthy cause. Check it out: KONY 2012!

I so need cuppow in my life!

Alfred Hitchcock.

Moka Alessi - on my wish list.

A delicious tomato soup recipe.

Head scarves now and then.

Adorable shoes!

Ombre star garland.

Mayim Bialik recently wrote a book on parenting and it created a big discussion.

When can I move in?

Buttercream frosting cake. Yum!

What to focus on...

Made me laugh!

More awesome dots.

I love those hidden dimension cards. Here is how they work.

A few ways to become happier.

And here are 4 exPress-o posts all about beautiful travel spots that you might have missed:
* Cherry blossom avenue in Germany.
* Montaña Mágica Lodge in Chile.
* Peruvian Oasis in Peru.
* Flower Garden in Japan.

Loves, see you Monday morning. xo

(Photo of the breathtaking Scottish Highlands by Luis del Rio via National Geographic)

13 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

I want to soak in a bubble bath...that sounds divine!
Do enjoy it for me please:)
Have a lovely weekend Diana
sounds like you have it all planned so beautifully.
Amy

Nicole Jeannette said...

THanks for posting! Enjoy your wonderful weekend!

Sage Crown Parker said...

oh, loving the scottish highlands photo, not to mention my love for hitchock, (aahhhh)
enjoy your lazy home weekend friend, look forward to another express-o week ;)
xoxo

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Oh what a beautiful forest that is. I would love to go walking there. My husband and I have gone away for the weekend but more of a work trip. We did get to take our puppy to the beach, that was very fun. Safe journey.

Ann On and On... said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

I love your weekly recaps...I know it's a lot of work to do this, so thanks!

TASTE said...

Thank you for the always inspiring links.
xxx

Jessi said...

Have a great weekend - I love the yellow shoes on that link!

shopgirl said...

one day I will see the aurora borealis!

wishing you a great weekend too Diana! and thank you for your lovely comments on my jewellery - you are a gem!

http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

pixelhazard said...

I love your round ups so much so that I raved about it in my most recent post & now want a cuppow to replace my now dead keep cup.

Bright Green Laces

Inés said...

The best links, so inspiring...Thank you!
Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Sage, I am swooning over that photo as well. Totally dreamy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

aww..Ann, you are so sweet! Glad you enjoy them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Taste, xo and pixelhazard, I just read your post! You are such a sweetheart. Thank you, you made my morning. Btw: I am so getting a cuppow..haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk