Hair: Spring Blooming

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Messy braids and spring flowers make a totally romantic pairing, don't you think? Each time I see a girl wearing a tiny flower with her French bun I literally gasp! So, there is no surprise that I’m in love with this do. It has that wonderful 70s vibe and besides looking swoon-worthy for a weekend picnic-party in a park, it would also be perfect for an outdoor wedding.

Lovelies, will you be wearing flowers in your hair this spring? xo

P.S: Get twisted!

(Photos by VS Magazine via Camille over the Rainbow)

15 comments:

tiny dancer said...

Oh so lovely! I wish I could wear my hair like this everday. Except I'm not so sure how the flowers would survive the bursts of wind :P

Tasia

Disturbed Style said...

Amazing photos! I love it :)

GIVEAWAY on my blog :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

the first photo is just gorgeous! so dreamy... xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Cara said...

gorge!

Lemanie said...

One of my favorite things in Spring is putting a flower in my hair! I love luau's too because it's excuse to wear a flower!! =)

Lemanie's Randomness Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Lemanie, luau's are fantastic, indeed:)

Annie said...

Oh, I love this. So so pretty and free spirited :)

Ana Degenaar said...

Swooning over her gorg hair!

marissa at the boot said...

how pretty! hm, maybe you've given me an idea for wedding hair! :)

thingsIlove said...

So pretty! I want to wear flowers in my hair.

Michelle B said...

Gorgeous images!

Diana Mieczan said...

Annie, that is exactly the word I was looking for - "free spirited". Spot on!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marissa, Italian wedding and flowers in your hair - perfect combination!

Anonymous said...

nice

little t said...

This is so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk