Winter Girl Crush

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How cozy does Courtney look in her bold colour winter layers? I simply adore the way she accessorized it with a fun scarf, cute hat and those adorable glasses. Also, I love that the button-back popover adds a pretty and totally unexpected back detailing to the overall look. Doesn't she look snazzy? Loves, would you wear an outfit like that? xo

P.S: A few more cuties I adore!
P.P.S: And one of my favourite trends, the geek-chic glasses:)

(Photos by Jamie Beck)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really is pretty and now I want a pair of pants in that color. Love, Amy

Ana Degenaar said...

She looks SO amazing, I want to be her. Love you Di! xx

FourJedis said...

Those colors look great... Love every aspect of that outfit!

Heba said...

I love the scarf so much

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

Tanvi said...

She is sooo stunning and like how she is wearing her scarf!

♡ from © tanvii.com

TheChambrayCountess said...

SOOO cute! I love her bright color combination and the fun scarf! Just what we need to cure the winter blues :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I also totally fancy a pair of jeans in that shade of blue:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana, xo and Heba, I'm totally on a hunt for a scarf like that. So pretty.

Christianna said...

I love everything about this outfit! It looks so cozy, but at the same time it's so bright and fun!

Natasha Fatah said...

I saw this look a few days ago, and absolutely love it! The red and blue trend is so bright and happy, and the backwards trend, inspired me to do put this look together: http://natashafatah.blogspot.com/2012/02/labour-of-love-getting-ready-for.html

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Natasha, I love your outfit. Thanks for the link:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk