This Week's Gems

Friday, February 17, 2012

Dreaming about those red colour sandals and sunshine...

Love...

One snazzy coat, don't you think?...

My new favourite print! Makes me smile each time I look at it....

A fantastic camera and laptop backpack for summer travelling for your husband/boyfriend...

Sweet tiny moon necklace to make each day a bit more dreamy...

My friend adores Elroy Ink and this print would make a great gift for her...

Perfect earrings for spring weekend getaways. Can't wait!...

My warmer-weather must haves: snazzy bag and sassy ballerinas...

This print would look so beautiful in a bedroom....

This soap for Friday night bubble baths...

Loves, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S: Have you entered our awesome ONA GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it.

12 comments:

HiLLjO said...

I didn't buy anything this week but I love blue and white stripes, olive green sweaters (AKA baby poo green; lol) and faux glasses on girls with red lipstick.
I love the yellow bag you found!

Dancing Branflake said...

Lovely bag and flats. And that sweet little ring has me smiling. Such a delicate piece. Happy weekend to you!

Christianna said...

Love the coat, the kite print and that purse! Great finds this week!

Pinecone Camp said...

I'm loving your blog! The print of a crowd of humans flying kites, is beautiful and so happy.
Have a nice weekend.

Caroline Hancox said...

thanks so much for the link! xx

kishipsa said...

I did a great buy! I bought a big big big hobo bag ;) And it will be self made, so I unfortunately have to wait for it... But there's a new dream- these earrings. Like a sailor's girlfriend ;))

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Lovely picks. So sweet that some of them are for your loved ones :) I am always on netaporter looking around, a dangerous occupation! Happy weekend to you!

xo Mary Jo

tiny dancer said...

ohhhhh that little moon necklace is so darling - is it just me or does it remind you of Lucky Charms cereal :D love.

Tasia

Amber said...

that is a cute coat and I love that the dress is peaking out a bit.

Liesl said...

Lovely all around, and that moon necklace is darling! Hope you have a relaxing weekend, Diana!

Liesl :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, I ADORE that ring as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww thanks, Pinecone Camp and kishipsa, your bag sounds super awesome:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk