This Week's Gems

Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm over the moon with this jacket and how about the sweet rose lining? Perfect for rolling-up sleeves:)...So French!...

Totally fancy getting one of those Tattly tattoos! How adorable is it?...

If your boyfriend/husband is chocolate crazy like my Balazs, this Moleskine chocolate journal would make a fun gift for sure!...

Those earrings would make even a simple pair of jeans and a tee look like a snazzy number - Love!...
Totally digging those two awesome prints. The second one would be perfect for a kitchen:)...

I'm swooning over this whole outfit. Wouldn't it be perfect for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner-date? (The berry sweater and the sequin skirt)...

Understated perfection - the branch necklace...

Craving warmer weather and a pair of those cuties. Which colour do you fancy more?...

Two tea towels that simply must be in my kitchen:)...

Snazzy little card to attach to a gift for your best friend or mom:)...

What a perfect way to say I love you this Valentine's Day...

Loves, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

15 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Love your gems! You once featured a striped navy and beige pencil skirt that I loved and got for Christmas. Thanks for all the great style on here.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Oh I need a jacket with a cute lining like that. I'm rather short so I often have to roll up sleeves (and pant legs)!

HiLLjO said...

I am a SUCKER for lining in jackets. I love that rose one, too.

I found that I really love blazers and earrings this week. Hmm!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i have been eyeing that glitter skirt for ages! love those prints too.

hope you have a fantastic weekend, diana!

A Casa da Vá said...

The branch necklace is just too cute!!

Hugs & kisses from South Florida,
http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

A Casa da Vá said...

The branch necklace is just too cute!!

Hugs & kisses from South Florida,
http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Jeanette, I love rolling up my sleeves and my pants too. It adds such a cute twist to the outfit and it makes me feel super French..giggle.

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, how fanatstic!!! I totally remember that skirt. It so snazzy:)

Natasha Fatah said...

Diana! You are killing me with these drool worthy images!
And earlier was the drool inducing cake! Too much! ;)

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

You had me at that first jacket with rose lining--so gorgeous! I've been indulging in my usual jcrew addiction and now have a new thing for all the wildfox tees and sweatshirts, I have to stop the shopping madness!

xo Mary Jo

Liz Kantner said...

So many cute things here!!

amy b.s. said...

those earrings are too cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Natasha and Mary Jo, I also adore j.crew:)

rachel said...

thank you so much for including my earrings in this lovely post! have a wondeful day, diana :)

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk