Rainbow Watching

Thursday, February 9, 2012


Lovelies, did you know that every person sees their own and totally personal rainbow? So special, don’t you think? Till this day my grandpa loves telling me about those cool little gems each time I call him up for a quick chat. Supposedly when you look at a rainbow, you actually see the light bounced off a certain raindrop, that is why when the person next to you looks at the same one they probably see it from a totally different light reflection angle. Oh boy, after this I can’t wait for spring rain-showers and rainbow watching!

When was the last time you saw one? Are you ready for spring? xo

P.S: This cool guy made his own rainbow machine!
P.P.S: Also, do you remember this fantastic rainbow parade?

(Photos Jonathan Duriaux and CMPE)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana, that is AWESOME and I did not know that. As soon as I spotted the rainbow photo, I knew my morning is up to a good start. Thank you, cheers. Grace

Ana Degenaar said...

I used to take photos of rainbows ALL the time in C.R. because it's always sunny and rainy. LOVE.

Kristin H said...

Love rainbows... reminded me about how long it is actually since I have seen one...

Roselie said...

Rainbow watching, what a fun thing to do! I didn't know that each of us see a different rainbow , it sounds awesome!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I've been watching rainbows dance about in the sky from my balcony. xx

Melissa Blake said...

I had no idea about this..SO COOL!!

p.s. i sent you an email. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..fantastic, Grace and Ana, that is so cool. I really want to start taking more rainbow photos this spring:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..so beautifully said,
Fashion, Art and other fancies:)

Samantha said...

That's really beautiful. I never knew that before.

HiLLjO said...

This fact makes me happy!

Annie said...

I never knew that! how cool!! I haven't seen one in months.. the last time, I did a post of it.. it was so cool because we woke up to it outside our bedroom window :)

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so special, Annie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk