Heart Milk-Cubes

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crikey, how sweet would it be to add those little heart milk-cubes to your husband's/boyfriend's morning cup of coffee, glass of hot milk with honey or even a bowl of cereal? Balazs drinks coffee with me each morning so I just might surprise him on Valentine's Day morning with a special cuppa like that! xo

P.S: The hearts are super easy to make, you just need an Ikea heart-shaped ice cube tray and some food colouring. If you fancy trying it, here is Victoria's full how to.
P.P.S: Also perfect for Valentine's Day - umbrella for two:)

(Photos via A Subtle Revelry)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always find the best ideas. i'm doing that for sure not only to my hubby but also to my kids. Cheers, Grace

pixelhazard said...

Thats so very cute

Bright Green Laces

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace, aww..thanks! Glad you like them and totally agree. Kiddos would love them too!

Ana Degenaar said...

This is seriously brilliant. "Kid that hates milk, here you go" - That's what I will say to Emma when I suddenly come find her holding one of this in my hand.

Alexa said...

Ah so so cute. And agree that it is perfect for the kid who hates milk like Ana says.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Ana. Spot on!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is super sweet. I am making them too. Love, Amy

Natasha Fatah said...

Ooooohhhh! So sweet, I love these!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

TheChambrayCountess said...

So cute! What a great idea :)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

so charming and so cute! i think i'd make them to take cute vday pics with - hehe.

Amber said...

I need these in my life.

Lemanie said...

HeartS?? SO CUTE!! =)

Elisa said...

cute idea! My daughter would love it! and hubby too.

Diana Mieczan said...

good idea, Ilene:)

Maryinna said...

Ooooohhhh! So sweet, I love these! xoxo www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk